AsianThoughts aka GOAT-Spokesperson Should Easily Win WPOTY

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So the root of the issue with those poste rs have nothing to do with the Warriors, right?
You are correct. I have all 3 on my ignore list so I can't see if they're still speaking on me or not. I've had all 3 on my ignore list for a year now so if they're still talking about me you know I really touched a nerve with the truth:mjlol::francis: I only seen this thread because @Gangstar8 tagged me in it. Had he not I wouldn't even know it existed. My life too good to be obsessed with message board posters. If they could say the same this thread would never have been made:yeshrug:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
You are correct. I have all 3 on my ignore list so I can't see if they're still speaking on me or not. I've had all 3 on my ignore list for a year now so if they're still talking about me you know I really touched a nerve with the truth:mjlol::francis: I only seen this thread because @Gangstar8 tagged me in it. Had he not I wouldn't even know it existed. My life too good to be obsessed with message board posters. If they could say the same this thread would never have been made:yeshrug:

Well, hopefully you can draw the line and see that the Warriors successes/failures don't co-relate to how people react to your personality or what you decide to post here.

Not that this forum should matter to you personally but the two things aren't tied together necessarily like you are making it out to be.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Do you really think you are a good poster? You've been banned everywhere you go, even on Lakers boards :mindblown: Have you ever met anyone you could have a real conversation with?

IM BANNED EVERYWHERE I GO YET IM THE ADMIN OF THE GOAT WEST COAST FORUM .. GOOD ONE NUTHUGGER