AsianThoughts aka GOAT-Spokesperson Should Easily Win WPOTY

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
you been caping for him for a few years, shyts suspect

even when he was duckin and running from me you came up with every excuse for him

yall e-dating or something in the PMs we dont know about or some shyt :scust: your caping for him for literally years is strange as fukk :scust:whenever someone has something negative to say about him, you are the first (and usually only) person there to defend him :scust:

wouldnt be surprised if that his alias honestly.. their both corny as fukk..

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@Miami316 werent you supposed to make the voting threads for WPOY & POTY for The Coliseum? Every other sub forum got their threads stickied yet you out here making shyt personal against posters you don't like :camby:

@CHICAGO @houston911 can y'all find somebody else to make the threads? I think @Ed MOTHEREFFING G retired from making them but @Miami316 shouldn't do it. He gotta go

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@Miami316 werent you supposed to make the voting threads for WPOY & POTY for The Coliseum? Every other sub forum got their threads stickied yet you out here making shyt personal against posters you don't like :camby:

@CHICAGO @houston911 can y'all find somebody else to make the threads? I think @Ed MOTHEREFFING G retired from making them but @Miami316 shouldn't do it. He gotta go
The thread doesn't open until Christmas. I already said this. I'm not the one getting worked up and in my feelings. You're falling for an attention whoring thread by last years WOAT. The posters I've tagged are widely known as garbage posters and aside from @Swagnificent all we're on the ballot last year.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Maybe it was another mindless Kobe stan if it wasn't you, though you're as prone to lying as any of them :manny:. After a while you all start to blurt together with your hodgepodge of awful and delusional posting.

DAWG I DUNO IF U NOTICED THIS OR NOT, BUT 90% OF THE SHIIT UV CLAIMED IVE SAID OR DONE HAS BEEN PULLED OUT YOUR ASS .. SHIIT IS MINDBLOWING. IF U GOTA COME UP WIT SHIIT TO DISS ME, THEN U GOTA RETHINK UR STANCE.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
DAWG I DUNO IF U NOTICED THIS OR NOT, BUT 90% OF THE SHIIT UV CLAIMED IVE SAID OR DONE HAS BEEN PULLED OUT YOUR ASS .. SHIIT IS MINDBLOWING. IF U GOTA COME UP WIT SHIIT TO DISS ME, THEN U GOTA RETHINK UR STANCE.
You might very well have a worse grasp on reality than Chris Benoit did by June of 2007 given that all the retarded shyt you say is documented on here.