AsianThoughts aka GOAT-Spokesperson Should Easily Win WPOTY

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Are you turning down his fight request?
Let me weigh my options......chill in the mini mansion with a bad one tonight and order some P.F Changs to pick up and watch Stranger Things with her or go meet a white troll that's not even in the Bay that I've never seen before who's angry because he has to rock a banner stating that he's the shyttiest poster in the Coli :patrice: tough choice......I'll get back to you on that.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Let me weigh my options......chill in the mini mansion with a bad one tonight and order some P.F Changs to pick up and watch Stranger Things with her or go meet a white troll that's not even in the Bay that I've never seen before who's angry because he has to rock a banner stating that he's the shyttiest poster in the Coli :patrice: tough choice......I'll get back to you on that.
:lolbron: damnnn

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA

PF Changs? Why go out when u can cook it urself Phoc Nguyen :mjlol:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
For weeks I said I was willing to meet any nikka from Oakland in any hood and you said nothing. I'm not spending my Friday evening going to meet anybody from the internet when I got bishes to attend to tonight, but since you looking for a fade so bad I can have somebody meet you tonight and they'll be my representative. It'll be on 31st and MLK. PM me for any more info.

:sas1:This has been disproven multiple times

I'm from the slums. Any muthafukka whose 1st language is spanish is a spic to me. Take ya fukking cape off fakkit.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
I'm headed towards your parents Honda shop Phoc Boi.. we catchin that fade shortly :hhh:

IMG_0065.jpg

b. woods

Peace
Daps

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman Since you have him on ignore, here's is what @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank has been saying to you, breh:
Here's my response. My hood is 96th and Sunnyside. Hit me up when he posts a picture of himself under the street sign holding up a piece of paper with his name on it and showing his face. I don't live in Oakland anymore. It's well known that I live in the beautiful city of Pleasanton, California.

I've had that guy on ignore for a year now and I only seen this thread because someone @ me.....I don't know why he's so angry on a Friday night but I'm ecstatic because my life is great...I'm not angry at no one, My business is doing so well this year that all I want to do is live and let live. The more money I make the less problems I want and right now I want nothing disrupting this great life of mine.

So tell the white boy that as enticing as his offer is to throw my life away in one way or another over senseless messageboard shyt, I'll rather spend my evening in my mini mansion watching the Warriors defeat the Dallas Mavericks.

That's my statement to the guy that I've had on ignore for over a year.

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank His response (I do not know if you have him on ignore as well):

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman said:
Here's my response. My hood is 96th and Sunnyside. Hit me up when he posts a picture of himself under the street sign holding up a piece of paper with his name on it and showing his face. I don't live in Oakland anymore. It's well known that I live in the beautiful city of Pleasanton, California.

I've had that guy on ignore for a year now and I only seen this thread because someone @ me.....I don't know why he's so angry on a Friday night when but I'm ecstatic because my life is great...I'm not angry at no one, My business is doing so well this year that all I want to live and let live. The more money I make the less problems I want and right now I want nothing disrupting this great life of mine.

So tell the white boy that as enticing as his offer is to throw my life away in one way or another over senseless messageboard shyt, I'll rather spend my evening in my mini mansion watching the Warriors defeat the Dallas Mavericks.

That's my statement to the guy that I've had on ignore for over a year.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank

You better pull up on that Bento box bench pressing fakkit.

:ufdup: