AsianThoughts aka GOAT-Spokesperson Should Easily Win WPOTY

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman is the worst poster who isn't pure unadulterated garbage. Of the people you can actually have a conversation with, he's the worst :yeshrug:

@SuaveHooper88 has the intellectual capacity of an AIM bot :mjlol:
I disagree on the first part. I don't always agree or get along with blackthoughts on subjects, but he's usually willing to concede an argument if proven wrong and he rarely looks to troll. The homerism is what gets people. If he would ease up there you'd see fewer people argue with him for sure, but I can't really hate on someone for riding for their team seeing that he's done so since they sucked and seemed to have no future. I think you're being too generous to suave hooper though :russ:. Aim bots are even more capable of conversation than he is. If @Sausageman we're a Spurs fan and warriors hater, he would be suave hooper basically. That's more or less the only difference in their posting quality and mindlessness.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I disagree on the first part. I don't always agree or get along with blackthoughts on subjects, but he's usually willing to concede an argument if proven wrong and he rarely looks to troll. The homerism is what gets people. If he would ease up there you'd see fewer people argue with him for sure, but I can't really hate on someone for riding for their team seeing that he's done so since they sucked and seemed to have no future. I think you're being too generous to suave hooper though :russ:. Aim bots are even more capable of conversation than he is. If @Sausageman we're a Spurs fan and warriors hater, he would be suave hooper basically. That's more or less the only difference in their posting quality and mindlessness.
Maybe.... On second thought, I think Black Thoughts might be the Smarter Child of the coli :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

you been caping for him for a few years, shyts suspect

even when he was duckin and running from me you came up with every excuse for him

yall e-dating or something in the PMs we dont know about or some shyt :scust: your caping for him for literally years is strange as fukk :scust:whenever someone has something negative to say about him, you are the first (and usually only) person there to defend him :scust:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you been caping for him for a few years, shyts suspect

even when he was duckin and running from me you came up with every excuse for him

yall e-dating or something in the PMs we dont know about or some shyt :scust: your caping for him is strange as fukk :scust:
I had nothing to do with what was going on with you two. Locker room beef is locker room beef. That shyt doesn't matter in regards to whether he's a good or bad coliseum poster. This is about the coliseum. If you want to argue your case for the locker room, present an argument in there.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I had nothing to do with what was going on with you two. Locker room beef is locker room beef. That shyt doesn't matter in regards to whether he's a good or bad coliseum poster. This is about the coliseum. If you want to argue your case for the locker room, present an argument in there.

Locker room :dwillhuh: all that shyt happened in the coliseum, it started over him saying NBA players dont party on week days :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Pretty sure that thread is in the locker room. Can someone link it?

yeah cause we transferred it to there (and other sub forums) it was stickied for awhile.. it started here.. in the Houston Rockets play offs thread where he was saying Harden shouldnt be partying on a Tuesday or Wedsnesday, but I pointed out most athletes party whenever, and he got out of line quick

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yeah cause we transferred it to there (and other sub forums) it was stickied for awhile.. it started here.. in the Houston Rockets play offs thread where he was saying Harden shouldnt be partying on a Tuesday or Wedsnesday, but I pointed out most athletes party whenever, and he got out of line quick
That was stickies in the locker room right? I don't recall seeing it stickies here, and I remember looking in the thread.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That was stickies in the locker room right? I don't recall seeing it stickies here, and I remember looking in the thread.

mafukka are you blind to what the fukk is being to said ? I said it started in a houston rockets thread about harden partying on week days

how the fukk you gonna sit here and argue with the other person involved in the shyt about where it started :dwillhuh: this the shyt im talkin about above with your defending of him :what:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
mafukka are you blind to what the fukk is being to said ? I said it started in a houston rockets thread about harden partying on week days

how the fukk you gonna sit here and argue with the other person involved in the shyt about where it started :dwillhuh: this the shyt im talkin about above with your defending of him :what:
I'm saying I recall seeing the thread in the locker room. I don't recall viewing the rockets vs warriors thread and didn't know what started the shyt between you two.