Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
thats like a guy gettin charged for rape with no evidence, and then the accuser was ultimately exposed as a lying fraud :wow:

street shyt aint to be told cac :sas1:

No it's like you got charged for murdering somebody who turned out to be a rapist.

You really are a terrible poster, so what's your obsession with calling somebody else a bad poster?

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
-He did run from a fade wtf? ItsYoung was waiting for him at the 24 Hour fitness.. get off his nuts you Yugoslavian cac
-u mean the HERON MOB cac that I personally exposed and ran out the board for bein a phony cac when his timeline, names, addresses werent adding up :mjlol:
ayooooo

full

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He can't make his mind up on where he wants to claim I'm from. I'm really disappointed because he stuck to his claims with blackthoughts. Now it's Yugoslavia one minute, Romania the next, another moment it's Bosnian, and the first time he claimed I'm Turkish and used to post on :hamster: under the name "Turkish slugger". For someone who has been at it so long I would assume he wouldn't be so lazy :manny: :francis:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
He can't make his mind up on where he wants to claim I'm from. I'm really disappointed because he stuck to his claims with blackthoughts. Now it's Yugoslavia one minute, Romania the next, another moment it's Bosnian, and the first time he claimed I'm Turkish and used to post on :hamster: under the name "Turkish slugger". For someone who has been at it so long I would assume he wouldn't be so lazy :manny: :francis:
smh lmao shyt is hilarious to me tho :bryan: