Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Should there be an effort to redraw Africa's borders by major ethnic group? I'm thinking this would solve some of the problems.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Honestly, African Americans should be given land in Africa. We would honestly do a better job.
How did Liberia turn out?

Ya'll seriously in here asking the white man for land in Africa? Land that belongs to you from your ancestors... Some of Ya'll nikkahs really don't think you're African huh? Like ya'll some kinda special negros that Cacs put in charge...Staapht it. It's fukking embarrassing to the black community as a whole. You want land in Africa, just go back and buy it like everyone else, you actually have claim to citizenship and access to land through genology in a few countries. Why ya'll begging cacs to give you land in Africa again? Liberia wasn't bad enough.

@Malt-O-Meal I dont care about Asians, fakkit. Cacs are the racists that concern me, when an Asian gets around to systematically oppressing, beating, and raping my people like cacs do then I'll worry about an Asian. Ya'll spend too much time whining about fakkit name calling school yard teasing bullshyte, and trying to compare it to actual captivity, murder, pillage, and systematic oppression is dishonest and fukked up. Nobody racist like cacs. Worry about getting these cacs off your neck first fakkit

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
African Americans should get their own country. Last time I checked Israelites and Palestinians have their own countries. We had thriving black cities in America. Harlem. Tulsa. Atlanta, Detroit and Southside Chicago used to be thriving black centers too. Once manufacturing went away they all turned to hoods. But there's no way you can look at Greenwood Tulsa and Harlem, then turn around and say we can't do it. We did.
The Palestinians have been there for centuries, and they don't have their own country, have you completely missed the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that's been going on the past 50 years?
There are so many things wrong with your narrative, I hope you don't honestly believe a a couple of thriving neighborhoods that were apart of growing urbanized cities of non-AA people, that prospered for less than 50 years is a sign that African-Americans should have our own countries, because its not.
Harlem was 10 square kilometers.
I support AA statehood, but not for any of the reasons you're giving.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

:what: @ 0:12 ..chinese dude really this..*kisses teeth* "This nikkah" ..

european colonialism shaming? really?

blacks should not be blamed for white colonialism and the results of oppression

them chinese are assuming that african leaders wanted european doctorines and that europeans were integrated with blacks

to make it seem that, after railroad, and other plants were created the british / french / italian country will then service the railroad at a nominal fee or labor.

the reason why lands in africa is pillaged is because of white thieves and culture vultures raped lands.

them chinese should not put down black people for that!

blame the original oppressor!

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should there be an effort to redraw Africa's borders by major ethnic group? I'm thinking this would solve some of the problems.
It would have been a better idea 50 years ago.
There are a massive number of issues with it now, including allocation of resources, and resettling, that would make the entire thing a bloody mess.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
You know where to find the Lumumba documentary that came out like 10-15 years ago? ... I can't think of the title. It was critically acclaimed. Folks need to watch that.
:ufdup:Try these on for size :ld:

Lumumba (2000)
220px-Lumumba2000.jpg

Lumumba, The Death of a Prophet
lumumba-pic.jpg

Independence Cha-Cha - The Story of Patrice Lumumba

:ld:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
How did Liberia turn out?

Ya'll seriously in here asking the white man for land in Africa? Land that belongs to you from your ancestors... Some of Ya'll nikkahs really don't think you're African huh? Like ya'll some kinda special negros that Cacs put in charge...Staapht it. It's fukking embarrassing to the black community as a whole. You want land in Africa, just go back and buy it like everyone else, you actually have claim to citizenship and access to land through genology in a few countries. Why ya'll begging cacs to give you land in Africa again? Liberia wasn't bad enough.

@Malt-O-Meal I dont care about Asians, fakkit. Cacs are the racists that concern me, when an Asian gets around to systematically oppressing, beating, and raping my people like cacs do then I'll worry about an Asian. Ya'll spend too much time whining about fakkit name calling school yard teasing bullshyte, and trying to compare it to actual captivity, murder, pillage, and systematic oppression is dishonest and fukked up. Nobody racist like cacs. Worry about getting these cacs off your neck first fakkit

I explained that. Read those posts. I'm not repeating myself for a 5th time.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.

It depends on the country, because some countries is definitely not evenly yoke. If I had a time machine, I would told our leaders at the time stay United with our neighbor tof the north, or formalize a independent state but under a different name and let darfur merge back with Chad, and let the British unite the southern region with Uganda or kenya which they intended to do. This would had saved more lives and alleviated much suffering in the long run.

And diversity is not always a good thing, it is nice, but is not always good.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The Palestinians have been there for centuries, and they don't have their own country, have you completely missed the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that's been going on the past 50 years?
There are so many things wrong with your narrative, I hope you don't honestly believe a a couple of thriving neighborhoods that were apart of growing urbanized cities of non-AA people, that prospered for less than 50 years is a sign that African-Americans should have our own countries, because its not.
Harlem was 10 square kilometers.
I support AA statehood, but not for any of the reasons you're giving.

Speak for yourself, chump. You're like 20 years old anyway. Your whole argument from jump was faulty. You brought up Liberia as a reasoning for why Black Americans couldn't have their own countries. For one, that happened back in the 1800s. For two, Blacks haven't had the opportunity to migrate to Liberia since then like Jews can go to Israel. It stopped in 1867 IIRC. For three, those people who went back to Liberia were recently freed slaves who couldn't read or write, much less run an advanced society. Four, I brought up those black dominated cities, like Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Harlem and Tulsa to show that blacks did once have prosperous communities prior to crack, gangs and manufacturing being shipped overseas, showing we aren't incompetent. Five, you're calling Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey idiots because this is exactly what they proposed. Blacks having their own country. Lastly, I see what you trying to do. Don't you for one second try to insinuate or imply that blacks were leeching off of the hard work of Europeans and not that America fed off of the backs of slaves. Blacks fought in every single war that America grew rich from, worked in every manufacturing center, stockyard and shipping port. And that was after America and other European nations spent centuries growing rich from slave trade and production. We aided just as much in the growth of the American economy as whites, even if we were forced to do it against our will. Take that shyt back to the private white institution where you learned it.