Asian tells Africans they are stupid for destroying what White people built and for learning nothing

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
````

nikkas is crazy. You don't see Arab princes over here making it drizzle in the middle of Boston. They do that in Saudi Arabia. That's their domain. Chinese cats aren't really bosses here like that. They got small businesses. But how many fortune 500s are there with all Asian executives. None. You might have an Asian or two and the rest are white males. The Asians have Asia to flex in. Thats their domain. This the white man's country. We just live in it. He only gonna let a couple of us in the gated community at a time, if at all :usure: nikka delusional thinking they gonna have a Black kingdom in the middle of a white country. White people would burn the country down first, like we just seen an example of with the election :mjlol:
nikkas want to see what happened in black wallstreet over and over again before they realize Cacs wont let it happen. Your strenght is gonna come from your army and resources in Africa. Jews make money in America but all their strenght comes from the money and weapons they send back to Israel

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The ignorance of African history is astounding and is just an example of how white supremacist revisionism has infected the general populations consensus on African and Black history.

Lemme first provide you nikkas with some context

First of all Africa is a MASSIVE continent, it is genetically the most diverse continent on the planet and the people are VERY different to one another. There was no concept of Nationalism like there was in Europe where European smaller states consolidated to former large nations. No, Africa was a series of kingdoms that felt little solidarity with one another and the concept of Nationalism is alien to Africans in the European sense.
After colonisation the Europeans implemented their technique of DIVIDE AND CONQUER and pitted the African tribes against one another. Same thing happened in the Middle East. The Europeans created artificial boarders which encompassed a hodgepodge of several different tribes INTENTIONALLY in order to invoke tension so that they could retain their supremacy. This is a cause of almost ALL the 21st century's geo-political problems.

Okay now let's breakdown this Chinese guys argument

2) Towards the end of colonisation, African "countries" still felt the legacy of colonisation as tribalism and nepotism reigned supreme and the people with power where typically of one single tribe; a good example is evident in Rwanda.

Essentially the African leaders would only care about their tribes and their people and wouldn't give a fukk about their nations and would take "aid" money and the like in exchange for European involvement; just watch the diary of an Economic hitman to provide you with an explanation of why some parts of Africa are so under developed.

He uses the example of Ecuador but it's applicable to all areas of Africa

Here's an excerpt from an article to explain it to you

The alliance offers African countries public and private money (the UK has pledged £395m of foreign aid) if they strike agreements with G8 countries and the private sector”. To get their hands on the money, African governments have to reach certain “agreements” that will enable unprecedented access for multinational companies to resources in Africa. This include massive changes to their land and farming policies. Once again, talk about the road to Hell being paved with good intentions.

Essentially the leaders are corrupt and only care about their tribes as nepotism runs deep, the Europeans continue to exploit that as they have done for hundreds of years

This Chinese man provides an over-simplified and disgusting view of why Africa is in the state it's in.

Best post i read so far in this thread.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

:what: @ 0:12 ..chinese dude really this..*kisses teeth* "This nikkah" ..

What the chink doesn't understand is that the goal of colonialism isn't to teach the colonized how to efficiently self-govern; no, the purpose of colonialism is to exploit.

Should've just told him shut the fukk up because he looked like he comes from a sh1thole.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Colonialism isn't long ago it is from my parents generation...

You speak like a cac talking bout pull yourself up by ya bootstraps. All that advice can be applied to yourself. I could come in here talking the same way. Let me just flip your words verbatim... Slavery was long ago but you've been opressed so long you forgot how to run an effective society. It's not hard whoadie I mean every time a leader rises from the hood he is killed or corrupted by cac agents. It's not hard build community invest and rebel against the system holding y'all down. Black people are being killed in the open I mean Jesus Christ it's not hard...

:francis:

Sounds as stupid as when you tell it doesn't it?

Jesus Christ indeed. It's not that hard :dead:

I said ancestral lands because they have been and still are occupied by people so who is this mystical person handing out free land in Africa? :mjlol:.

Fukkouttahere fam

Don't equate african american slavery with african colonialism.

Ever.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Should there be an effort to redraw Africa's borders by major ethnic group? I'm thinking this would solve some of the problems.

No god damn it :snoop:

Stop all this petty ethnic bullshyt, recognize you're all part of the BLACK TRIBE, and start building together.

Read a while back that Ghana (i think it was ghana) was gonna stop teaching the kids english. More ethnic pride bullshyt. Everything they need to know is in books written in ENGLISH. Every major international player they're gonna meet is gonna be able to speak ENGLISH. :russ:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
so you're saying the Chinese man wasn't accurately describing the situation as he sees it?

I mean tell me where he was wrong?

The white man learned and benefitted more from Africans than Africans from whites. so where does his argument begin.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol:

Entitled Asian dude is mad that he's going to have to work a little harder at exploiting that African country. That's all that is... didn't give a f-ck that they were 50 years behind when he was in China being successful, if he had such a problem maybe his government/corporation should have funded and guided those ppl against colonial rule during all those years it was happening.

I'm not anti Asian, white, latino... but this type of sh-t irritates me. Going into another persons country after the fact and preaching that uppity bullsh-t. The worst part is some of those Africans come here and take that tone with black Americans the same way for no reason..... SMH

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

:what: @ 0:12 ..chinese dude really this..*kisses teeth* "This nikkah" ..

I hope he knows this is how many right-wing Japanese viewed China up until 20 years ago or so. That they didn't "learn" from the experience of being invaded and subjugated by Japan in the 40s but underwent 40 years of chaos under the Communists. Bring up the Japanese and most Chinese dudes get pissed though.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
so you're saying the Chinese man wasn't accurately describing the situation as he sees it?

I mean tell me where he was wrong?

The Africans who wanted to learn under colonialism weren't taught. Colonialism was all about divide and conquer and supporting petty chiefs that cared more about titles the White man bestowed rather than educating anyone in the art of government or business. Even in India they had locals as civil servants but this was not legally allowed in Africa to keep the locals in the dark.

Read some detailed history. In the late 19th century, the Ashanti King Prempeh sent his sons and a mission to the UK to get a local industrialist to invest in Ashanti and help modernize with the help of some sympathetic MPs. The British establishment deliberately stopped this since they wanted to subjugate the Gold Coast. And once they did and exiled the King to the fukking Seychelles and outlawed guns (which Ashanti craftsman did and still do manufacture well) they took over acting like Black people had not initiative, civilization etc.

Funny thing is White people tried to do the SAME thing in China in the 19th century and the Chinese rebelled and burnt most of their shyt too in the 1940s. smh

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
The last time African Americans got land in Africa they colonized the country, enslaved the people, and committed small-scale ethnic-cleansings while establishing a brutal hierarchy placing AAs at the top, and the native peoples at the bottom.
They essentially created Liberia's instability, by selling out the natural resources to Whites for pennies on the dollar, and disenfranchising the people that live there.
Nah.

You know we are discussing this in another thread right now, right?

We gotta have a discussion on Liberia bruh

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Chinese dudes argument is essentially that copying is OK.

No it isn't. It's that you have to adapt to current realities if you want to progress. Then, when you achieve a certain level of progress, you cant start to set your own table. He said it in a crude way, but he wasn't off-base.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These types of thread sure show how much self hate we have for each other.

But then again, this thread might have brought the alt righters out
not all of us have the hate but these threads serve to expose those that do indeed.
Don't equate african american slavery with african colonialism.

Ever.
Save it breh. You missed the larger point obviously. It's not a victim competition

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No it isn't. It's that you have to adapt to current realities if you want to progress. Then, when you achieve a certain level of progress, you cant start to set your own table. He said it in a crude way, but he wasn't off-base.

It would be better if the Chinese focused on themselves and leave Africans and their Africa alone.