Asian stars of "Hawaii Five-0" quit cause CBS refused to pay them as much as white co-stars

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Did they have to add all that "Aloha" spirit and 'Mahalo and a hui hou' nonsense when both these actors were korean? Shyt is nothing new, same thing happened to the cast of CSI

Ps sucks tho, not a fan of the Asians but diversity is always a good thing and an Asians presence on American anything is a rarity. They just lost a steady paycheque over.......well pride :francis:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did they have to add all that "Aloha" spirit and 'Mahalo and a hui hou' nonsense when both these actors were korean? Shyt is nothing new, same thing happened to the cast of CSI

Ps sucks tho, not a fan of the Asians but diversity is always a good thing and an Asians presence on American anything is a rarity. They just lost a steady paycheque over.......well pride :francis:

But here's the thing, how you pay the WHITE stars more than both of the other cast mates?!?! it should be equal across the board... :why:

Remember the seinfeld cast? they fought for those bonuses Jerry didnt have to do it but he recognized it wouldnt be the same shyt without any of them. :francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
But here's the thing, how you pay the WHITE stars more than both of the other cast mates?!?! it should be equal across the board... :why:

Remember the seinfeld cast? they fought for those bonuses Jerry didnt have to do it but he recognized it wouldnt be the same shyt without any of them. :francis:
But Seinfeld was really an ensemble piece with each co stars outshining him and carrying the show. He was the glue and straight guy but they did all the heavy lifting and he knew it. This is different, I don't watch the show but I bet their roles weren't to the level that made them indispensable. That's when you need to recognize whether you have any leverage at the negotiation table. If theirs was just we bring colour to the cast and we deserve equal pay :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But Seinfeld was really an ensemble piece with each co stars outshining him and carrying the show. He was the glue and straight guy but they did all the heavy lifting and he knew it. This is different, I don't watch the show but I bet their roles weren't to the level that made them indispensable. That's when you need to recognize whether you have any leverage at the negotiation table. If theirs was just we bring colour to the cast and we deserve equal pay :francis:

it just sucks that they part of the core group and the two main guys won't even go to bat for them, show is done for.... :francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
it just sucks that they part of the core group and the two main guys won't even go to bat for them, show is done for.... :francis:
That's the part in this that's foul, execs are going to be execs I get their side no matter how backwards. Its their co-stars that should have intervened and put the pressure on. But no one really does that, Seinfeld had invested interest as a exec producer and co creator. But in similar cases like xfiles or castle the male co stars did not lift a finger. These d list actors aren't about to fuk up this gig

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's the part in this that's foul, execs are going to be execs I get their side no matter how backwards. Its their co-stars that should have intervened and put the pressure on. But no one really does that, Seinfeld had invested interest as a exec producer and co creator. But in similar cases like xfiles or castle the male co stars did not lift a finger. These d list actors aren't about to fuk up this gig

Grace park and Daniel dae Kim is not D list both of them was on big hit shows before they joined Hawaii 5-0. :heh:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
we wish them all the best and much success in their next chapters. Mahalo and a hui hou.

These people ain't shyt :deadmanny:

giphy.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Grace park and Daniel dae Kim is not D list both of them was on big hit shows before they joined Hawaii 5-0. :heh:
I am talking about the white leads, the Aussie was doing cancelled shows after cancelled show and James's son wasn't exactly in demand. The Asians have already fuked up this gig over the pay dispute, what's wrong with your reading comprehension breh:why:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I am talking about the white leads, the Aussie was doing cancelled shows after cancelled show and James's son wasn't exactly in demand. The Asians have already fuked up this gig over the pay dispute, what's wrong with your reading comprehension breh:why:

:yeshrug: I thought you was referring to park and Kim... I haven't even heard of the main guy either until the show came on...

Scott caan wasn't doing major shyt in movies either...:heh: