Asian stars of "Hawaii Five-0" quit cause CBS refused to pay them as much as white co-stars

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Hawaii Five-0 as Adam Noshimuri since season two,will work alongside Alex O'Loughlin (who plays Steve McGarrett) as a trusted confidant and resource for Five-0.Ian Anthony Dale, who has had a recurring role on Hawaii Five-0 as Adam Noshimuri since season two, will work alongside Alex O'Loughlin (who plays Steve McGarrett) as a trusted confidant and resource for Five-0.

Meaghan Rath will play a new character, Tani Rey, who is added to the team after McGarrett discovers her working as a lifeguard at a hotel pool following her expulsion from the Police Academy, where she was first-rate candidate.

Beulah Koale will portray Junior Reigns, a former Navy SEAL, who asks McGarrett for a job after returning from service.

Variety, the actors were unable to reach satisfactory deals with CBS Television Studios, which produces the series. Sources said that CBS' final offer to Kim and Park was believed to have been 10-15 percent lower than what O'Loughlin and Caan make in salary.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Hawaii Five-0 as Adam Noshimuri since season two,will work alongside Alex O'Loughlin (who plays Steve McGarrett) as a trusted confidant and resource for Five-0.Ian Anthony Dale, who has had a recurring role on Hawaii Five-0 as Adam Noshimuri since season two, will work alongside Alex O'Loughlin (who plays Steve McGarrett) as a trusted confidant and resource for Five-0.

Meaghan Rath will play a new character, Tani Rey, who is added to the team after McGarrett discovers her working as a lifeguard at a hotel pool following her expulsion from the Police Academy, where she was first-rate candidate.

Beulah Koale will portray Junior Reigns, a former Navy SEAL, who asks McGarrett for a job after returning from service.

Variety, the actors were unable to reach satisfactory deals with CBS Television Studios, which produces the series. Sources said that CBS' final offer to Kim and Park was believed to have been 10-15 percent lower than what O'Loughlin and Caan make in salary.
Interesting..
I guess they kill Grace/Daniel off and have her husband on some"back to his old life" revenge shyt..
The chick in the middle was on "New Girl" for a minute..
I recognize dude on the end but can't place my finger on it..
Seems very damage control..

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting..
I guess they kill Grace/Daniel off and have her husband on some"back to his old life" revenge shyt..
The chick in the middle was on "New Girl" for a minute..
I recognize dude on the end but can't place my finger on it..
Seems very damage control..
How good is the writing? I've only watched one episode and it seems very sh!tty