Asian girl no makeup

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
1. Again you've failed to show how I was cosigning what dat otha nikka said. Tell me EXACTLY where i agreed with him. :laugh:You're deflecting and graspin for straws now.

2. So sayin dat females have an unfair advantage and more options in regards to hiding their flaws and trickin nikkas into thinkin they're somethin they not is somehow transmuted into being a "borderline homo" statement? How exactly does dat work? :leostare:

I don't know why u disagreed with the other poster's comment when your comment was similar to his comment.

You just went into detail to back your claim up

You didn't flat out say men look better than women but saying at least men don't have to use products to make themselves more attractive is the same thing if u ask me.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I actually like the no make up look. I mean yeah some chicks look better with it but some overdue it and their nature plain face looks more attractive by comparison.

That's a cute joke, but I highly doubt you like it when women wear no makeup.

Some women like to wear as little makeup as possible to make it seem as though they're just naturally beautiful but when they take it off still look like bum asses. :noah:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Quite frankly I don't know why u disagreed with the other poster's comment when your comment was similar to his comment.
You just went into detail to back your claim up

You didn't flat out say men look better than women but saying at least men don't have to use products to make themselves more attractive is the same thing if u ask me.

:what:

1. All jokes aside. Do you actually read what's posted or just scim thru shyt n focus on certain words? Dat otha nikka said men are naturally more attractive than females. Dat shyt was fukkin GAY and was c/s'd it was GAY from other posters in here including ME. Nowhere in anything dat i've said in dis thread even remotely parallels dat suspect shyt.

Smart86_confused.gif

:snoop: Aite i'm done, I lost for even trynna argue logically witta obviously slow ass braud in da first place.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
in hindsight im startin to think asian women are the GOAT at gettin dolled up

nerdb*stards.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/20-sexy-asian-cosplay-cleavage-570x783.jpg

961814466_b830754994.jpg

look like something from the CILF thread :shaq:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Photoshop aint new

Females been real life photoshopping since B.C.