Asian girl no makeup

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
no disrespect but this sounds borderline :mjpls:

I don't care about the weave and makeup and shyt...I just want to know what she look like natural, and I like her natural then she can throw the makeup and weave on when she goes out cause that just makes her look even better.

:manny:

EDIT: that comment about men looking better than women is 137% gay...smh. But to each their own :obama:

:childplease:

nikka how is dat shyt borderline :mjpls:??? bytches got all kinds of makeup and concealers to cover up a fukked up face, push up bras to make dey titties look much bigger than they really are, rockin spanx to hide they rotundness/givin em more of a delicious hour glass shape, tight push up jeans to give em a phatter more in shape ass. Da list goes on n on.

I cain't speak fo no otha nikkas but if i bring a bytch home and she takes all da shyt off and she ends up being 40% of what i was initially physically attracted to in da first place i'd be salty as fukk. Of course I'd still hit but i'd def be like :stopitslime::noah::wtb:

Goin back to my original point, hoes got all kinds of ways, MORE ways of trickin nikkas into thinkin they somethin they not.

[YOUTUBE]1kNUDTyEgj4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:childplease:

nikka how is dat shyt borderline :mjpls:??? bytches got all kinds of makeup and concealers to cover up a fukked up face, push up bras to make dey titties look much bigger than they really are, rockin spanx to hide they rotundness/givin em more of a delicious hour glass shape, tight push up jeans to give em a phatter more in shape ass. Da list goes on n on.

I cain't speak fo no otha nikkas but if i bring a bytch home and she takes all da shyt off and she ends up being 40% of what i was initially physically attracted to in da first place i'd be salty as fukk. Of course I'd still hit but i'd def be like :stopitslime::noah::wtb:

Goin back to my original point, hoes got all kinds of ways, MORE ways of trickin nikkas into thinkin they somethin they not.

[YOUTUBE]1kNUDTyEgj4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Cosign

nikkas is quick to throw out gay accusations without actually analyzing what's being said :snoop:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
What he's saying is true. You would see that if you turn off your gaydar for a minute and look at the statement for what it really is.

Females have so many aesthetic tactics of hiding their flaws that it is unfair. You look at TV today you see things like "booty pop" for girls with no ass, you see weaves, and cosmetic products all meant to deceive men into believing that they possess these qualities.

For us men we can't do none of that shyt, like a previous poster said all u can get is a shapeup and workout because we have no choice. With men what you see is what you get, unlike females where you can sleep with them the night before and wake up like :wtf: and see a whole new person in the morning.

Ok this world is full of double standards.

A man can go out and have sex with a million beautiful women and yall will give him daps.

A woman brags about sexing NBA/NFL players and rappers, she is automatically a whore.

Also why would a man want to put on make up foundation to hide his scars?

I see far too many men walking around with faces like this

razorbumps.jpg

So stop the bullshyt with most men walking around looking like Calvin Klein male super models with smooth skin

And don't get me started how yall men walk around with fitted caps and hair paint to hide your balding.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

A man can go out and have sex with a million beautiful women and yall will give him daps.

A woman brags about sexing NBA/NFL players and rappers, she is automatically a whore.

razorbumps.jpg

So stop the bullshyt with most men walking around looking like Calvin Klein male super models with smooth skin

And don't get me started how yall men walk around with fitted caps and hair paint to hide your balding.

:snoop:

Just like a female, stop bringin up shyt dat doesn't have anything to do with da initial topic. Nobody up in here was talkin bout guys being able to fukk hoes left n right but women can't do da same wit doods. But anyway, you really trynna equate a nikka wearin a baseball cap to a female wearin push up bras, wigs, weaves, make up, girdles, colored contacts, fake nails, etc.???

really? :pachaha:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

razorbumps.jpg

:smh: You just stated a whole bunch of shyt that i wasn't even arguing.

Did I say that men were walking around looking like Calvin Klein models , NO I said that men can't hide their flaws to the extent that women can.

I'm not bytching about it I'm stating the truth, and you basically admitted it when you brought up double standards.

When I say it's unfair I mean in the sense that it is not fair to men who these women deceive, it's like entrapment.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
:smh: You just stated a whole bunch of shyt that i wasn't even arguing.

Did I say that men were walking around looking like Calvin Klein models , NO I said that men can't hide their flaws to the extent that women can.

I'm not bytching about it I'm stating the truth, and you basically admitted it when you brought up double standards.

I bought up double standards to prove you wrong.

You might be the same poster in one thread laughing about most women being hoes.

But in here crying about double standards?

GTFOH

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Men are used to seeing women with makeup so they have grown to prefer the way women look with makeup. The standard of beauty continually goes up with all these new ways to make a woman attractive...100 years from now if a woman ain't a DD cup w/ a Pinky ass and a Beyonce face will be butt ugly.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I bought up double standards to prove you wrong.

You might be the same poster in one thread laughing about most women being hoes.

But in here crying about double standards?

GTFOH
You're clearly not getting the point so I'm done trying to explain it to you

It's all good tho I tried :manny:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
:snoop:

Just like a female, stop bringin up shyt dat doesn't have anything to do with da initial topic. Nobody up in here was talkin bout guys being able to fukk hoes left n right but women can't do da same wit doods. But anyway, you really trynna equate a nikka wearin a baseball cap to a female wearin push up bras, wigs, weaves, make up, girdles, colored contacts, fake nails, etc.???

really? :pachaha:

Yes I am

Do you know how many times I was tricked into thinking a dude was fine to find out under those shades and kango hat he is a balding hot mess? :laff:

I agree that women shouldn't wear all that fake shyt that you stated to trick men into thinking they're something they not.

But going out on the limb and saying on average men look better than women and swear you're not gay?

WTF?

Is this the Twilight Zone or Outer Limits? :laff:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Its not that women look awful without it.

Thing is, now at days it is make-up out here that will give a woman a new face.

If you seen her without makeup before, she will look perfectly normal

But if you see her with a pound of makeup on all day every day and the first time you see her with out it she looks ugly.

You're a man so of course you don't get it.

Also you can't compare a woman's beauty to a handsome man

That is like comparing a self made female billionaire to a bankrupt male ceo.

I hear you

I sill think men have slightly better skin or something though

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
You're clearly not getting the point so I'm done trying to explain it to you

It's all good tho I tried :manny:

You're not getting my point either

I used those other examples to talk about the double standard in this thread

It flew over your head though

Have a nice evening Sir