Asian girl no makeup

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Yes I am

Do you know how many times I was tricked into thinking a dude was fine to find out under those shades and kango hat he is a balding hot mess? :laff:

I agree that women shouldn't wear all that fake shyt that you stated to trick men into thinking they're something they not.

But going out on the limb and saying on average men look better than women and swear you're not gay?

WTF?

Is this the Twilight Zone or Outer Limits?
:laff:

Uhhh it was only one person in dis thread dat said anything remotely like dat and he has been put on blast for sounding like an str8 undacova fakkit. This twilight zone your thinkin you're end was created by ONE suspect poster. :leostare:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Uhhh it was only one person in dis thread dat said anything remotely like dat and he has been put on blast for sounding like an str8 undacova fakkit. This twilight zone your thinkin you're end was created by ONE suspect poster. :leostare:

u agreed with his post

*exits the Twilight Zone*

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Men are used to seeing women with makeup so they have grown to prefer the way women look with makeup. The standard of beauty continually goes up with all these new ways to make a woman attractive...100 years from now if a woman ain't a DD cup w/ a Pinky ass and a Beyonce face will be butt ugly.
I actually like the no make up look. I mean yeah some chicks look better with it but some overdue it and their nature plain face looks more attractive by comparison.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Just sad smh

Why do women go so far to hide their flaws?

I love my flaws.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
back to the OP, these asian chicks at my school stay with the mean photoshop, airbrush game.

and :huhldup: @ the white chick with acne, all that makeup aint helping her clear up shyt. she needs to lay low for a month, makeup free and just let her skin get right

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
back to the OP, these asian chicks at my school stay with the mean photoshop, airbrush game.

and :huhldup: @ the white chick with acne, all that makeup aint helping her clear up shyt. she needs to lay low for a month, makeup free and just let her skin get right

LMAO

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
:what:

It's like you're purposefully being dumb. You are not helping da case to discredit your gender's stereotypes at all right now. :snoop:

It really is unfair how females have so many ways to completely alter their appearance. Dat shyt is fukked up. All men can really do is get a haircut, work out and stack chips. Dese hoes out here be on some Mystique from Xmen type shyt. :smh:

I was referring to this comment

Like Fred said, borderline homo.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I was referring to this comment

Like Fred said, borderline homo.

1. Again you've failed to show how I was cosigning what dat otha nikka said. Tell me EXACTLY where i agreed with him. :laugh:You're deflecting and graspin for straws now.

2. So sayin dat females have an unfair advantage and more options in regards to hiding their flaws and trickin nikkas into thinkin they're somethin they not is somehow transmuted into being a "borderline homo" statement? How exactly does dat work? :leostare: