Asian girl no makeup

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
no homo but i noticed in general dudes look better than hoes with no makeup. why?

That is very homo

You acknowledging a man's good looks and going the extra step and comparing men to women?

Aint no coming back from that.

Daps
It really is unfair how females have so many ways to completely alter their appearance. Dat shyt is fukked up. All men can really do is get a haircut, work out and stack chips. Dese hoes out here be on some Mystique from Xmen type shyt. :smh:

no disrespect but this sounds borderline :mjpls:

I don't care about the weave and makeup and shyt...I just want to know what she look like natural, and I like her natural then she can throw the makeup and weave on when she goes out cause that just makes her look even better.

:manny:

EDIT: that comment about men looking better than women is 137% gay...smh. But to each their own :obama:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
DALE-HUNTER-FACE.gif

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
That is YOUR comeback huh?

Loser

Comeback to what? That was the first time I've even responded to this thread.

You blind son?

You're saying stupid things and should shut your hoe ass up. Do you need more clarification, hoe?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
No he isn't

You can't compare a man's looks to a woman's

You get the side eye too.

All im saying is why is it that a woman just looks so awful without makeup but a man doesn't need it to look attractive. Whats the explanation, i actually wanna know...

Im comfortable in my sexuality enough to ask these insightful questions :leon:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
That is very homo

You acknowledging a man's good looks and going the extra step and comparing men to women?

Aint no coming back from that.
What he's saying is true. You would see that if you turn off your gaydar for a minute and look at the statement for what it really is.

Females have so many aesthetic tactics of hiding their flaws that it is unfair. You look at TV today you see things like "booty pop" for girls with no ass, you see weaves, and cosmetic products all meant to deceive men into believing that they possess these qualities.

For us men we can't do none of that shyt, like a previous poster said all u can get is a shapeup and workout because we have no choice. With men what you see is what you get, unlike females where you can sleep with them the night before and wake up like :wtf: and see a whole new person in the morning.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
God damn :wtf:

bytch look like the two face of the makeup world.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The main reason the chick looks bad on the left side is because her eye is halfway closed when they remove the mask so it makes her look like she has a lazy eye. At the end when her eye starts to open you can see she looks better.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
All im saying is why is it that a woman just looks so awful without makeup but a man doesn't need it to look attractive. Whats the explanation, i actually wanna know...

Im comfortable in my sexuality enough to ask these insightful questions :leon:

Its not that women look awful without it.

Thing is, now at days it is make-up out here that will give a woman a new face.

If you seen her without makeup before, she will look perfectly normal

But if you see her with a pound of makeup on all day every day and the first time you see her with out it she looks ugly.

You're a man so of course you don't get it.

Also you can't compare a woman's beauty to a handsome man

That is like comparing a self made female billionaire to a bankrupt male ceo.