Reppin
Alabama
1) Remember the Titans
2) Gladiator
3) Men of Honor
4) Who Framed Roger Rabbit
5) The Matrix
6) Scarface
7) Sword of the Stranger (GOAT Anime movie next to Ponyo)
8) Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
9) Terminator
10) The Help

My top 5 in no order:
1) Good Will Hunting
2) Shawkshank Redemption
3) Godfather Pt2
4) The Matrix
5) Blade Runner
6) T2 > T1
7) City of God
8) Fight Club
9) Forrest Gump
10) Coming to America (arguably the best comedy of all time in my book, but im afram). Very well made film too.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is tops too.

Sorry but negged

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not a fan of tarantino at all. Most over rated writer/director of all time.

And a top 20 without a hitchcock film?

Nah son. Nah.

I could name five hitchcock films better and more influential than any tarantino film.

I love him breh but now is the time to debate it since we got the final list. Shockingly we only had a couple mentions of Hitchcock flicks..Psycho, Vertigo, North by Northwest and the 39 steps but they were nowhere near the top 10 or even top 20

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I love him breh but now is the time to debate it since we got the final list. Shockingly we only had a couple mentions of Hitchcock flicks..Psycho, Vertigo, North by Northwest and the 39 steps but they were nowhere near the top 10 or even top 20
I didn't even notice the thread debating it.

But either way :pacspit: @ tarantinos over rated overly long self indulgent "homage" fraud ass filmography.

fukk him and his fukking coffee

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Also :dahell: @ there will be blood.

Ddl was amazing no doubt but as a film? Nah. Doesnt even belong on a top 100 list.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Only one I don't agree with is the Matrix, which I wouldn't put in my top 25, but it is what it is...

Good job @MartyMcFly

Appreciate it breh but don't thank me. Thank everyone who contributed to this. I feel like we made a solid very respectable list and if you add in the next 10 for a top 20 it's an even better list.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
There is no way that the godfather 1 is better than godfather 2, it's impossible, whoever feels that way needs to watch godfather 2 as a standalone right now

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
There is no way that the godfather 1 is better than godfather 2, it's impossible, whoever feels that way needs to watch godfather 2 as a standalone right now

Godfather 1 is DEFINITELY better than Godfather 2 because of 2 things: Marlon Brando, and Michael Corleone's transformation is AMAZING. Godfather II is only a few points lower than Godfather I because of those 2 things