As if you needed any further proof; peados are sick and should be stoned and dipped in acid

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Its infuriating that if I stab all of those 90,000 members of that forum, they would bleed the same as me. that they breath the same air as me and continue to live freely in society.

I wish I knew where they lived, because they do not deserve to at this point....

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I know more women who were sexually abused as children than I do of those who weren't. Men aren't even willing to talk about their abuse. No telling how many victims are out there. A 90,000 member strong forum hidden in the deepest part of the internet? And how can you NOT find these guys? Nah, something isn't right. There's probably a lot of heavy hitters in those groups.

And their abuse of children affects our community in ways that get ridiculed and result in victim blaming. Most teenage pregnancies occur with men over twice the age of the mother. Y'all run around talking about thots, but this article plainly explains how "thots" get made.

Last edited:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
did a grand jury term (went in three times) and the cases of child molestation we heard were absolutely fukking disgusting and really made me look at people in a different light

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
I thought the FBI has been going in on these dudes?

90k members? :scust: I need to get off this fukking planet

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
that's way too many pedophiles for my tastes, as the perfect number is zero, but 1 million people out of a billion+ is not a reason to lock your kids up and make sure they never play in parks or ride bikes to the local pool. what needs to happen is we need to teach kids how to be aware of weird behavior and some self defense training wouldn't hurt either

Yea, being aware of weird behavior is sort of ingrained in them. Kids are trusting, but also have a natural sense of when something or someone is off. I believe something like 90% of sexual abuse is committed by a person who is trusted by the child, family, community, and so on. These articles are written to make people fear the outside world but there aren't roving bands of child molesters riding around stuffing kids in vans. As usual, the reporting of this shyt is goofy.

I get what you're saying but parents need to take a more active role in creating bonds and trust with their children. Also giving them the necessary tools (self-confidence, boundaries, etc.) would go a long way in helping prevent these acts. If a kid is self-assured enough, must of these people move on. Honestly, most of these people are operating at the level of their victims.

Breh, don't you know you'd never stop fighting? I caught two pedos (male and female) while driving, plotting on a little (black) boy coming from his friends house. This was on Foster Ave in Brooklyn, they were white and had Florida plates, so they immediately stood out. It was nighttime so I was watching this kid anyway because it was too late for him to be out on his lonesome. Then I realized they were watching him from the car next to us.

I hopped out the car in the middle of the street and ran to get to the boy before they could make a left turn and ride up on him. They stopped at the intersection, laughed and hit a U. Called their plates into the 70th pct, a DT later said they were quote "onto something with that plate".
The boy's family (who was home but didn't see fit to pick him up) was mad nonchalant "he was just visiting his friend a few blocks away:ehh:"

Reading this just brought me back to wondering about that boy in the park. Hands isn't enough for this people, they need bullets, each and everyone. This whole article makes me wish I was a dictator, I'd take joy in personally wiping these people out.

Again, your story is an outlier. If catching predators were this easy, they'd all be locked up. Most of these cats are trusted by the victims and their families. :snoop:

The only reason places like that aren't taken down are because they have actual government officials on that shyt. Look at the chat log from when ***** shut down Freedom Hosting. It revealed a whole lot. The mob is involved, Yakuza, government officials, CEOs of corporations, all those fukks.

:whoa: Such as? Who are these people and how do you know they're involved?

We talk about paedos all the time here but this really brings it home. This is a SERIOUS issue that is growing and there's no war against it. War on drugs? No, war on paedos. No excuse for this filth to be expanding like this.

There is a pretty big war on sexual trafficking, sexual abuse of children and so on. The article is proof of this dude.

It is a serious issue, not sure if it's growing. I think people are much more aware of it now. shyt used to happen in silence, no recourse. Now it's actually being brought to light.

my ex boss is fukking young boys 17 and under. he's a respected business man with a lot of connections, lots of trips to brazil and cuba. the shyt i heard that is going on in gay clubs & their upper class private parties is disgusting

That he said she said? If you have proof your ex-boss is screwing underage boys, turn him in. :mindblown:

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
And their abuse of children affects our community in ways that get ridiculed and result in victim blaming. Most teenage pregnancies occur with men over twice the age of the mother. Y'all run around talking about thots, but this article plainly explains how "thots" get made.

Don't bring that gender war bullshyt in here.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this shyt makes me want to learn how to be a hacker and get a team to bring this shyt down. bring all of them down one by one on some public exposal and torture on a live feed. this shyt is fukking insane.