As if you needed any further proof; peados are sick and should be stoned and dipped in acid

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
im gonna say two things:

1 - this community is so vilified that the only place it can survive is underground. people into this stuff who cant even turn on an iPhone probably know how to get and use Tor and all the protocol necessary
2- in saying that, 90,000 members is a lot, but I'd bet that's at least 2/3 of the actual population living in places with high speed internet access, worldwide. that's way too many pedophiles for my tastes, as the perfect number is zero, but 1 million people out of a billion+ is not a reason to lock your kids up and make sure they never play in parks or ride bikes to the local pool. what needs to happen is we need to teach kids how to be aware of weird behavior and some self defense training wouldn't hurt either

Daps
Reppin
X
I woulda put hands on both them fools,people like them deserve ass whoopings just off the fact you looking at children like that,and dude in the elevator def woulda caught them hands
Breh, don't you know you'd never stop fighting? I caught two pedos (male and female) while driving, plotting on a little (black) boy coming from his friends house. This was on Foster Ave in Brooklyn, they were white and had Florida plates, so they immediately stood out. It was nighttime so I was watching this kid anyway because it was too late for him to be out on his lonesome. Then I realized they were watching him from the car next to us.

I hopped out the car in the middle of the street and ran to get to the boy before they could make a left turn and ride up on him. They stopped at the intersection, laughed and hit a U. Called their plates into the 70th pct, a DT later said they were quote "onto something with that plate".
The boy's family (who was home but didn't see fit to pick him up) was mad nonchalant "he was just visiting his friend a few blocks away:ehh:"

Reading this just brought me back to wondering about that boy in the park. Hands isn't enough for this people, they need bullets, each and everyone. This whole article makes me wish I was a dictator, I'd take joy in personally wiping these people out.

Daps
Breh, don't you know you'd never stop fighting? I caught two pedos (male and female) while driving, plotting on a little (black) boy coming from his friends house. This was on Foster Ave in Brooklyn, they were white and had Florida plates, so they immediately stood out. It was nighttime so I was watching this kid anyway because it was too late for him to be out on his lonesome. Then I realized they were watching him from the car next to us.

I hopped out the car in the middle of the street and ran to get to the boy before they could make a left turn and ride up on him. They stopped at the intersection, laughed and hit a U. Called their plates into the 70th pct, a DT later said they were quote "onto something with that plate".
The boy's family (who was home but didn't see fit to pick him up) was mad nonchalant "he was just visiting his friend a few blocks away:ehh:"

Reading this just brought me back to wondering about that boy in the park. Hands isn't enough for this people, they need bullets, each and everyone. This whole article makes me wish I was a dictator, I'd take joy in personally wiping these people out.

Nah,I understand that,its just I been locked up wit em,and my whole outlook on them are different,but Im ok with fighting each and everytime I saw a pedo,you can say you wanna wipe them out,but lets be serious here,alot of people on the net are all talk,I guarantee 90% of people wouldnt kill pedos unless they fukked with a family member and even then the percentage wouldn't be much lower, because most people are afraid of prison,thats why I said fight,your charges for beating the shyt out of a pedo as opposed to killing them are very very different.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
The only reason places like that aren't taken down are because they have actual government officials on that shyt. Look at the chat log from when ***** shut down Freedom Hosting. It revealed a whole lot. The mob is involved, Yakuza, government officials, CEOs of corporations, all those fukks. There's really no reason for anybody to be on the Deep Web unless you're into CP, Drugs, Weapons, in some place like China where the Internet is heavily monitored or if you're a political dissident. A couple of years ago I went on the Deep Web for like 2 days to see what the hype was about and because I quit smoking so I really wanted to go on Silk Road to see if they sold edibles. I ended up going on Silk Road, the Silk Road forums and Torbook. I even paid $5 for a VPN. shyt is boring as fukk. Ain't shyt on there that ain't on the Clearnet. Silk Road is definitely legit but even if you want weed shipped to you there are places on Clearnet for that. And even then, you should just try to find somebody in real life that's legit. Ordering that type of shyt online aint worth the risk. I havent been on the Deep Web since. And another thing, you won't see CP on there unless you go there looking for that shyt. Yea you might see some threads with the word "cp" in the title on Torbook but all you do is skip over that shyt. If you see reports about people seeing that shyt on there they either didn't do proper research on sites they were visiting or they simply wanted to.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Doesn't even deserve a thread

When people are engrossed in light/skin dark skin bullshyt while there is a forum of pedos with over 4x the members of the Coli it does deserve it's own thread. Peados are establishing normalcy.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
When people are engrossed in light/skin dark skin bullshyt while there is a forum of pedos with over 4x the members of the Coli it does deserve it's own thread. Peados are establishing normalcy.

don't fall for that shyt bruh, this is completely newsworthy and informative

this article is no different than reading about underground credit card fraud schemes or watching "hookers on the point"

i don't own any credit cards and I damn sure don't patronize prostitutes, but I like gaining a better understanding of the world in which I live, about what's going on out there just for information.

people that don't even like that we're having this discussion? want the thread deleted? hmmmmm :rudy:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Sorry came out wrong, obviously it needs to be brought to light but that was quiet possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever read got my blood boiling at work those type of dudes need to be under the jail

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Sorry came out wrong, obviously it needs to be brought to light but that was quiet possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever read got my blood boiling at work those type of dudes need to be under the jail

We talk about paedos all the time here but this really brings it home. This is a SERIOUS issue that is growing and there's no war against it. War on drugs? No, war on paedos. No excuse for this filth to be expanding like this.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
This level of sickness is a sign that things will correct themselves soon

The easy way, or the hard way

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is not even some cac ish, just that the black community trjes and sweep it under the rug.

If you have children teach em to tell you everything. Teach em if anyone touches their penis or vagina to tell you.

No sleepovers, go to parties their invited to. Don't trust uncle Bob, grandpa floyd, random babysitters.

A sick depraved society we are living in brehs

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
It was legal in Japan until like last year.
Now there a just a buffer for people to get rid of it.

the german political party "die gruenen" had nambla like workgroups in the 80s and all. the press did some articles a few months ago, now they are all apologetic about it, "we're deeply sorry about this dark chapter blah blah." and they are still fillin seats in the bundestag. another german bundestag member got caught with (legal lol) children nudes, got warned by other party members, got a 5k fine lol.

http://www.dw.de/pedophilia-scandal-entangles-german-greens/a-16836153

my ex boss is fukking young boys 17 and under. he's a respected business man with a lot of connections, lots of trips to brazil and cuba. the shyt i heard that is going on in gay clubs & their upper class private parties is disgusting