As if you needed any further proof; peados are sick and should be stoned and dipped in acid

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
90,000 members :mindblown:

Think about that for a second...90 THOUSAND...and to stay in the inner circle every one has to link CP every 10 minutes...you know how many terabytes of CP that is? Jesus Christ

My 5 say old son is laying in his car seat next to me. I couldn't even get through that shyt. Anyone touches my kid I will happily do 15-25 to kill that motherfukker. Are ppl really this fukking sick? No hope for humanity.

You underestimate the sickness of white males.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Think about that for a second...90 THOUSAND...and to stay in the inner circle every one has to link CP every 10 minutes...you know how many terabytes of CP that is? Jesus Christ

You underestimate the sickness of white males.
that's why my son has a stay at home mom that doesn't leave his sight. And my kid might never do sleepovers either. Idgaf if that makes me a weirdo better then being prey for these sick fukks. 90,000 ppl deserve to die basically.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
It's sad when pedos are more organized than African Americans, they have a code, they are anonymous, and they're working together to forward their sick agendas by any means.
Damn :mjcry:

That's because (as sick as it is) they are passionate about it. If the majority of black ppl shared that same passion we would have all those things.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Man you can find just about anything opn the deep web.....:wow:

....You can also discover it when bitcoins were $14 each :mjcry:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
His or her username was "pdiatric." Sweet Jesus, please don't let him or her be a pediatrician.

You'll note the same "linguistic root of the word 'pedophile'" talking point Pam ran into above. They also claimed that our article's point of view represented, "... the breeder/prude/cretin's agenda treating kids as property without a will or say of their own." As if the children's "innocence" (that is, the fact that they don't know what's happening and are easily lied to) isn't the very thing that turns them on."

fukking abysmal

#3 Godddammit :what: