This is Amun-Ra

1280px-Amun-Ra_kamutef_2.jpg

:mjlolprelude::mjlol::mjlolprelude::mjlol::mjlolprelude::mjlol:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
How you know? yall sunologists and shyt now . nikka prolly dont know shyt about the sun

Then we have to assume that every star in every galaxy is sentient, heck for all you know even the planets are alive?:stopitslime:

At least those worshiping "gods" are afraid/thankful so they worship coz they expect punishment or reward. what would be the point of worshiping an inanimate object? A star no less.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Then we have to assume that every star in every galaxy is sentient, heck for all you know even the planets are alive?:stopitslime:

At least those worshiping "gods" are afraid/thankful so they worship coz they expect punishment or reward. what would be the point of worshiping an inanimate object? A star no less.

I tell you what , mark my words, when that Sun spit some hot shyt and destroy the power grid. (cuz it happened before in the 1800s. the news dont do solar weather) .... you gone drop to yo knees and cry to it .

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I tell you what , mark my words, when that Sun spit some hot shyt and destroy the power grid. (cuz it happened before in the 1800s. the news dont do solar weather) .... you gone drop to yo knees and cry to it .

Cry about the event? Probably.
Cry to it? Worship it? NO.