As humans, we should worship the sun

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Everyone thats ever existed, everything thats ever happened... All suspended on a light beam..

064c463bf.jpg

Thats the nature of our reality. Everything that we'll ever experience is nothing but a speck of dust riding around on a light beam... :wow:

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Indeed, your Lord is Allah , who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He covers the night with the day, [another night] chasing it rapidly; and [He created] the sun, the moon, and the stars, subjected by His command. Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah , Lord of the worlds. :blessed:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Its the only thing worth worship.

It brings light
It grows food (photosynthesis)
  • oxygen
  • carbon dioxide recycling
It warms water>>causes evaporation>>water cycle
It provides heat
It kills cacs slowly

Everything revolves around it.
It is the life bringer, the life sustainer and probably the only real GOD out there in the "heavens".
Our ancestors in Egypt knew the deal :obama:

LHTZbig.jpg

iEbGymU.jpg

dYwhbuH.jpg

ALL PRAISE DUE TO RA, the sun god :blessed:
Real talk I was thinking about changing my screenname to sun god....

Vitamin D overload.
:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Nah fukk that

The sun gonna take us out one day. Well, if we're still here it will.

I'm sure it had an effect on my eyesight too with all them sun staring contests when I was a kid :mjcry:

duh , this world aint forever peter pan. Thats the whole point of the sun/son . To give life then snatch it away

Daps
Many already do and don't realize it. Look up the council of Nicea and the connections between Jesus and the Egyptian sun god Horus.

1. Horus was born of the virgin Isis-Meri on December 25th in a cave/manger with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.

2. His earthly father was named "Seb" ("Joseph"). Seb is also known as "Geb": "As Horus the Elder he...was believed to be the son of Geb and Nut." Lewis Spence, Ancient Egyptian Myths and Legends, 84.

3. He was of royal descent.

4. At age 12, he was a child teacher in the Temple, and at 30, he was baptized, having disappeared for 18 years.

5. Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus or Iarutana (Jordan) by "Anup the Baptizer" ("John the Baptist"), who was decapitated.

6. He had 12 disciples, two of whom were his "witnesses" and were named "Anup" and "Aan" (the two "Johns").

7. He performed miracles, exorcised demons and raised El-Azarus ("El-Osiris"), from the dead.

8. Horus walked on water.

9. His personal epithet was "Iusa," the "ever-becoming son" of "Ptah," the "Father." He was thus called "Holy Child."

10. He delivered a "Sermon on the Mount" and his followers recounted the "Sayings of Iusa."

11. Horus was transfigured on the Mount.

12. He was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, and resurrected.

13. He was also the "Way, the Truth, the Light," "Messiah," "God's Anointed Son," the "Son of Man," the "Good Shepherd," the "Lamb of God," the "Word made flesh," the "Word of Truth," etc.

14. He was "the Fisher" and was associated with the Fish ("Ichthys"), Lamb and Lion.

15. He came to fulfill the Law.

16. Horus was called "the KRST," or "Anointed One."

17. Like Jesus, "Horus was supposed to reign one thousand years."

what a load of nonsense.

Word of advice: don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Daps
Indeed, your Lord is Allah , who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He covers the night with the day, [another night] chasing it rapidly; and [He created] the sun, the moon, and the stars, subjected by His command. Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah , Lord of the worlds. :blessed:

"For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day: therefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it." Exodus 20:11

:troll:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Sure, if you want to go to hell and the second death. Go right ahead, buddy :francis:

Miss me with the Egyptian gods. Just a bunch of Heaven's rejects. Ain't nobody with sense following those demonic losers :camby: