As humans, we should worship the sun

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
man fukk the sun. shyt ain't got no love for you. moon squad

but the moon is always taught to be a reflection/refiner/deflector of the power of the sun. there are plenty of dead planets which have moons, none of which has any visible signs of life. so the moon is righteous/glorious in her own right but you can't say the Sun shows no love.

dig this wild shyt,

1408.gif

We building shyt round stars, not moon's tho :mjlol:

(Nah, much respect to her powers though.)

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Where in Egytpian mythology does it state that Horus had 12 disciples or walked on water?
Where in Egyptian mythology does it state Horus was born of a virgin in a cave/manger?
Where in Egyptian mythology does it state Horus was crucified and rose on the third day?

:mjlol:

good questions.

From what I remember reading, it wasn't a exact duplicate of life path's, they utilize Horus as being either a spawning point (which is debatable) or a story which seems to have influenced the modern interpretation of a savior of man. Horus represents Jesus, or Jesus represents Horus (depending on how you approach it).

I'm not debating rather one story is more accurate than the other, but just out of curiosity I'd study the comparison a little.

Daps
Christianity in it's esoteric form IS a sun worshiping religion

along with it's kindred school of thought Freemasonry

KING SOL-O-MAN

H.I.R.A.M (he is risen and manifest) in the EAST with LIGHT....

The Eastern Star......
Catholocism began as sun worship. This was mixed in with Judaism along with the forced conversion of the first Christians after the death of Christ to Catholicism which is why you see pagan holidays like Easter and such associated with modern day Christianity. Christianity and Catholicism (sun worship) was a separate belief system at one point.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
but the moon is always taught to be a reflection/refiner/deflector of the power of the sun. there are plenty of dead planets which have moons, none of which has any visible signs of life. so the moon is righteous/glorious in her own right but you can't say the Sun shows no love.

dig this wild shyt,

1408.gif

We building shyt round stars, not moon's tho :mjlol:

(Nah, much respect to her powers though.)

"..legend of the 3rd degree god,Hiram Abiff..

Christianity Is A Sol(Sun of Man)O-Mon sun warship like the Afrikan Manly P Hall @TheHonorableSKJ said,Islam is A Moon warship re-lie-jinn,hence the crescent moon in most of the flags,their lunar calendar,some claim that a moon god 'Hubal' predated Allah warship at the Qabba...

"al-ilah"="the god"=we are all gods..

Ausar is the solar charge that impregnated the Aset/Milky Way and birthed Moons,it takes god's and goddesses to accomplish these things...

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

"..legend of the 3rd degree god,Hiram Abiff..

Christianity Is A Sol(Sun of Man)O-Mon sun warship like the Afrikan Manly P Hall @TheHonorableSKJ said,Islam is A Moon warship re-lie-jinn,hence the crescent moon in most of the flags,their lunar calendar,some claim that a moon god 'Hubal' predated Allah warship at the Qabba...

"al-ilah"="the god"=we are all gods..

Ausar is the solar charge that impregnated the Aset/Milky Way and birthed Moons,it takes god's and goddesses to accomplish these things...

I thought allah was the moon god