Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
A lotta
9aocv7.jpg
worthy posts up in here:salute::salute:

Daps
You don't have to look on the internet to find this.

I'm not saying people are mistakenly worshipping Horus, but you'd be foolish to believe everything in the Bible to be original and true.

Look up the council of Nicea, how do you get the most populous and strongest empire on earth at the time to switch their pagan beliefs to Christian beliefs virtually overnight?

You borrow shyt that came previous to it that the masses are already familiar with.

I'm curious. Can you give examples of customs that are in the bible that were borrowed from other religions?

PS. Roman Catholicism and Christianity are not one and the same. The religion that is Christianity was founded by the Jews and for the Jews. Roman Catholicism, on the other hand, is a pagan religion established by Constantine.

Daps
What a fukking idiot. Everything he posted is fact, and has been confirmed by both science, historians, and theologians. So funny how you'll dispute FACTS but put something as valuable as your "soul" in the hands of allegory, metaphor, and borrowed, whitewashed fairy tale.

:camby:

Where in Egytpian mythology does it state that Horus had 12 disciples or walked on water?
Where in Egyptian mythology does it state Horus was born of a virgin in a cave/manger?
Where in Egyptian mythology does it state Horus was crucified and rose on the third day?

:mjlol:
I ain't even a Christian but i can tell bullshyt when i see it. What you call FACTS is nothing but unfounded :trash: perpetuated by the good folks over at reddit and *****. That's probably where the guy who made The Zeitgeist movie got his info from.

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
We should all go stand in the sun for a week and see who's left.
That'll sort out most of the world's problems right away.

Let the sun sear the troublemakers to a crisp. Then there would be peace.