As a DC stan it hurts watching the MCU run laps around the DCEU

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Based on comics, I'm a DC guy I guess. Was one of those guys that liked MOS, BvS and Snyder Cut.

Probably like the formula of DC more than Marvel, though DC misses a lot. Like Marvel too, and they hit more than DC but I feel DC is on a solid base rn.....if Flash released on time this November. Now it looks muddled again as I'm sure Black Adam and Aquaman 2 will be bubblegum.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
295744360_597298931754698_1443525134064051294_n.jpg

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
They really just need consistency. Which is kind of there the MCU lacks consistency atm and has too much content imo.

I’m a fan but I dont know if I have time for half the content shown during comic con, especially the D+ shows. By their actions Marvel has shown me I dont have to worry to see those.

Marvel has their own issues. Everything has to connect in a small way. As we saw with the TV shows that makes them feel unartifical as they have to cram certain things in even if tonally it makes no sense.

What DC needs is a person who is at the top of the food chain who has final say on all DC projects, since the merger they have spun off DC into its own division so they’ll probably have that person soon. Then they have the issue of the films that are left.

Are they canon or not? The flash was supposed to reset a ton of things but with the issues with Ezra Miller who know when or if that will come out.

But Black Adam looks solid, Shazam 2, its hard to tell I enjoyed the first movie which was surprisingly dark, Aquaman 1 was a good movie excited for that.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Yeah stan wars were over after Phase 3 honestly. Once they gave us Civil War, Ragnarok, Black Panther, INFINITY WAR, and Endgame in a 3 year span the debate was over.

Just keep dropping Batman related content man dont even try and build a bigger world and compete. And Black Panther 2 about to have Namor looking crazy compared to Aquaman. :mjgrin:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Aquaman is really DC #1 movie :dead:
shyt is wild. Aqua man is DC most impressive character and antman bout to have his own trilogy while we don’t even know who gonna be Superman anymore and the flash is a real life super villain :russ:

You have to clap for marvel. How they pulled this off is incredible every time you think about it.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I haven't watched a DC movies since WW2. I was so gotdamn disappointed. Heard the Joker movie was good, but I can't be bothered to watch it.

Edit: Damn, that movie came out two years ago? I swear it feels like 4 or 5 years ago.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Aquaman is really DC #1 movie :dead:
We in Bizarro world. Guardians of the Galaxy is a top 3 comic movie IP. A World's Finest movie flopped. White America funded a billion dollar Black Panther movie. Carol Danvers is getting a sequel before Clark Kent. And Aquaman 2 is one of DCs most anticipated sequels in a minute.

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: 10 yr old me os confused.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
To me the only L Marvel has taken is Eternals. Everything else has been solid with MoM being my favorite in Phase 4. And after seeing the BP2 trailer I know it's gone be good. I don't really fukk with Thor like that. Never have. I'll watch it when it's available to stream.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
DC doesn’t have much material to offer which is why they keep rebooting the same characters.

Marvel simply has a bigger war chest. They originated the cinematic universe.
DC got hella characters, they just refuse to take chances. People wasn't fukking with Iron Man before the first movie. Marvel made him cooler than he ever was.