As a DC stan it hurts watching the MCU run laps around the DCEU

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Eric Brooks you're an oblivious fan boy.
Be angry, the Batman was below average and no one is anticipating a sequel.

C level characters like Dr Strange and now Thor beat it at the box office.
Those are the facts.

No one wants to see a grounded version of Batman.
Its been done.
If you're above the age of 21 this is an embarrassing post.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
But did it? :mjlol:

You had a misplaced Black Widow movie
2 movies introducing new characters
A third spider man movie that made over $2 billion
And sequels with characters that never made over a billion at the box office.

All post infinity saga. People literally don’t remember DC movies including the ones that did good. But even if what u say is true, marvel has way more equity than DC.
Don’t bother arguing, people have hit that kid with facts but all he does is play stupid so he can “win” these arguments.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Dining at a mob owned restaurant of Carmine Falcone when in busts Ledger's Joker, and he makes a beeline for your table. :wow:

Riddler leaving riddles all over the park. :jbhmm:

Halloween with the Scarecrow. :whew:

Nicholson Joker letting off laughing gas at New Year's. :heh:

Prince's Batman soundtrack blasting all throughout New Year's Eve. :banderas:

Catwoman. Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn. All the Gotham vixens working a Coyote Ugly type bar. :noah:
six flags could do this already though :patrice:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a lot of excuses for flops breh... and a lot of the shows aren't being watched on Disney+

They had Spider-Man but that's a Sony production.. they can't even put it on the streamer. Most of the profits go to Sony and the reason it did so well was because of the Sony cameos.

:manny:

Refute what i posted..
The Dr. Strange movie that you're calling a flop grossed nearly $200 million more than "The Batman" which you have been praising as some great success for D.C.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Dr. Strange movie that you're calling a flop grossed nearly $200 million more than "The Batman" which you have been praising as some great success for D.C.

'The Batman' was a hybrid release dummy.. so yeah for it to gross almost $800M was a huge success and it was the start of a new franchise.

Doctor Strange 2 was billed as an "event" film for the MCU... cameos all over the place and had a higher budget as well + P&A.

Now log in to your actual user name.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'The Batman' was a hybrid release dummy.. so yeah for it to gross almost $800M was a huge success and it was the start of a new franchise.

Doctor Strange 2 was billed as an "event" film for the MCU... cameos all over the place and had a higher budget as well + P&A.

Now log in to your actual user name.
Right you're the guy who keeps calling me an alias. I forgot about that. I'm not getting into this with you again. I'll just say you have good taste in baseball teams.

I do have one question. How much value did "The Batman" add to HBO Max?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I do have one question. How much value did "The Batman" add to HBO Max?

You'll have to ask them. Since you want to argue with me..you should be aware that none of these streamers release actual numbers until they want to release them to paint a picture (as they did for WW84)

'The Batman' had strong holds across the board and a very good OW multiplier which suggests that it probably would have crossed a billion at the box office if it had 90 days instead of the 45-day hybrid.

Anything else?

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Six flags? :patrice:

No no, way bigger, breh. Way more ambitious. I'm talking booking a room at Wayne Tower because you'd need a couple of days to see everything big.

Star Wars Galaxy's Edge is 14 acres. Gotham City, to really give the feel and impression of a city, would have to be almost as big as a small college campus.

50 acres would probably do it. Even something like fukking Dollywood (no offense, I love Jolene) is 150 acres.

Last edited:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll have to ask them. Since you want to argue with me..you should be aware that none of these streamers release actual numbers until they want to release them to paint a picture (as they did for WW84)

'The Batman' had strong holds across the board and a very good OW multiplier which suggests that it probably would have crossed a billion at the box office if it had 90 days instead of the 45-day hybrid.

Anything else?
Just wanted to see if you knew since you talked about someone else making excuses for "flops" when they talked about "Black Widow" being released on Disney+ the same day then brought up the same excuses for "The Batman".