Artists that have lied about their age or suspected of lying

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:dame:
Eazy E tried to say he was 15 on Eazy Duz It in 88 but he was like 24 or 25.

"From around the way, born in '73
Harcore B-boy named Eazy-E
It's '88 now, '73's obsolete"

:duck: Can anyone beat lying by a decade?

Said before that I was born in 73:yeshrug:

now everybody tryna know the AGE:mjgrin:

Girls on the tip, fellas too it seems :dame:

Had everybody thinking I was only 15:jawalrus:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
So I’m suppose to believe Wayne and Kodak 15 years apart

0307-kodak-black-lil-wayne-getty-composite-3.jpg

:deadrose:
everybody knows someone who looks way younger/older than they are. especially people who live a wild life..they age like shyt. look at Chief Keef.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could believe Cardi is 29

it’s hard to explain, maybe y’all have it too…I can tell when someone is within 2-3 years of me, it’s like uncanny. Like Fivio foreign could NEVER bluff me into thinking he’s ~28. But I can tell Cardi is.
Facts same here. I’m late ‘93 and I know when somebody is around my age. Like Meg Thee Stallion. She’s definitely around my age even though she talks and sometimes look like a woman in her 30’s
Not to be disrespectful to the dead but I always thought Pop Smoke was lying about his age. I don't think he was though cause HS pics came out. But him being a 19 year old 50 cent stan always seemed off, plus he looks and moves like an OG.
Nah, you gotta remember 50 cent was a monster during his prime, especially in NYC. Every kid was singing In Da Club, Candy Shop, Many Men, etc during that time. My girl was born late ‘97 and 50 was one of the artists that got her into hip hop.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Thats how I’m looking at it tho. I was born in 90. It’s hard to believe Cardi was born in 92. I would guess she was born in 88. Just my suspicion tho
For why though???? Everything in her social media and her general temperament/interests indicate someone my age (I was also born in 92)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Not to be disrespectful to the dead but I always thought Pop Smoke was lying about his age. I don't think he was though cause HS pics came out. But him being a 19 year old 50 cent stan always seemed off, plus he looks and moves like an OG.

Jack Harlow, :patrice:. That's my guy but 24 ? Bro was in an interview one time and said he grew up on early 2000's music. If you were born in the late 90's how into early 2000's records would you really be. In another interview they asked him about his female celeb crushes, he started naming Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, all these old actresses....to the point where the host was like :mjtf: damnnn you gonna name anyone that's not north of 50 ?

There's no way Moneybagg Yo was born in 1991 man :mjlol:
I was a 19 year-old Redman stan in 2011, some people just like old shyt especially in the internet age

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Get my Nails Did thread 4sho
Well let me go get my mimosa. I shall return
Might twist it with a Stella Rossa