Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
I remember when Ty$ wiki said he was born in 1985. Now it says 1982

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
You brought that shyt up:dame:

I just told him the truth. He clicked on a thread with an obvious title. He said this was a LSA type thread. So by his logic, he clicked on a “girly thread” to leave a comment. I had to let him know the slippery slope he’s on. One minute it’s clicking on “girly threads” not catered to him, the next minute it’s.....

He could’ve never came in here. I never go in threads I’m not interested in

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Not to be disrespectful to the dead but I always thought Pop Smoke was lying about his age. I don't think he was though cause HS pics came out. But him being a 19 year old 50 cent stan always seemed off, plus he looks and moves like an OG.

Jack Harlow, :patrice:. That's my guy but 24 ? Bro was in an interview one time and said he grew up on early 2000's music. If you were born in the late 90's how into early 2000's records would you really be. In another interview they asked him about his female celeb crushes, he started naming Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, all these old actresses....to the point where the host was like :mjtf: damnnn you gonna name anyone that's not north of 50 ?

There's no way Moneybagg Yo was born in 1991 man :mjlol:

Nah it’s possible.

I’m 25 but clearly remember growing up hearing DMX, Jay Z, Outkast, Luda, TI, 50, etc…

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Beyoncé definitely one :lolbron:

lil Wayne was 29 for the longest too.
No he wasn't.
I don't know how you can lie in the internet era, your yearbook photos and shyt like that will always find their way to the internet. As for street dudes, they almost always have been or will get arrested

Cardi was in school in like 2010, so she's obviously not lying.

What about Future, I thought there was some fugaziness going on with his digits
Future was already 27/28 when blowing up, I don't see that as a designated false age.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you ask Birdman he's 40 when really he's like 55 now.

On White House Rick Ross said …
“Let me think back to ‘96 / when Boobie had the realest n**g* feeling like a b**ch / they go for 20, I was getting ‘em for the 17/ a lil g, look at me, I was 17”

I immediately gave the speakers the
:dwillhuh: :stopitslime::usure::jbhmm::what:

I was 14/15 in 96, no way in hell Ross was only 2 and a half years older than me.
Some people don't always count their ages/life events correctly. I have a cousin who just retired at 62 with 43 years of work, but has said he started in his field at 21. That's off by 2 years. Granted Ross doesn't have a clean track record of transparency but people missing track of their life events by 2 years isn't that odd. His birth year has always been '76.
Not to be disrespectful to the dead but I always thought Pop Smoke was lying about his age. I don't think he was though cause HS pics came out. But him being a 19 year old 50 cent stan always seemed off, plus he looks and moves like an OG.

Jack Harlow, :patrice:. That's my guy but 24 ? Bro was in an interview one time and said he grew up on early 2000's music. If you were born in the late 90's how into early 2000's records would you really be. In another interview they asked him about his female celeb crushes, he started naming Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, all these old actresses....to the point where the host was like :mjtf: damnnn you gonna name anyone that's not north of 50 ?

There's no way Moneybagg Yo was born in 1991 man :mjlol:
I'm born in 93 and was up on music from the 90s.

As far as the actresses most female celebrities (male either) lack the mystique of their predecessors, or decorum. When thinking of the quintessential black woman as far as a looks+decorum package I'm reverting to the Halle/Nia/Vivica/Regina bracket.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He’s 32 but I remember when he was blowing up at first they was acting like he was around Pop Smoke’s age

Is Master P only 51? :patrice:
Now P is odd. Could've sworn he was born in 67 but now I'm seeing 70. No point at 50+ in lying about your age.