Artists that have lied about their age or suspected of lying

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's actually much easier to lie in the internet age. With the right amount of money anything can be forged or photoshopped, and the general public doesn't have the attention span to spot the fakes anymore.
:mindblown:Easier to lie now???? I don’t even think i need to explain how ridiculous that sounds compared to lying before the “non-internet/social media” era.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
251c2eaa614a81f817aadf56fe7835e3.jpg

Ppl still don't really believe Kash Doll's age, smdh. She acts cagey about it to so that doesn't help but I get it. Once you get to a certain age a certain demo will disregard your music just off GP.

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
Came in here to mention Eazy E, but it's already been addressed.

To me, it always seemed Jay was a bit self-conscious about his age, seeing as he released his first LP at 26-years-old.

On "December 4th" his mom says the date he was born, and the editing almost sounds like she also said the year (1969) but, I'm speculating, Jay had Guru delete the year...

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
On White House Rick Ross said …
“Let me think back to ‘96 / when Boobie had the realest n**g* feeling like a b**ch / they go for 20, I was getting ‘em for the 17/ a lil g, look at me, I was 17”

I immediately gave the speakers the
:dwillhuh: :stopitslime::usure::jbhmm::what:

I was 14/15 in 96, no way in hell Ross was only 2 and a half years older than me.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came in here to mention Eazy E, but it's already been addressed.

To me, it always seemed Jay was a bit self-conscious about his age, seeing as he released his first LP at 26-years-old.

On "December 4th" his mom says the date he was born, and the editing almost sounds like she also said the year (1969) but, I'm speculating, Jay had Guru delete the year...

:stopitslime: 69, yeah same year I was born / Flip the numbers, yeah same year I got on / 96, yeah I used to rhyme with a Don

Just say you one of them dudes that skim music breh