Artists that have lied about their age or suspected of lying

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Not to be disrespectful to the dead but I always thought Pop Smoke was lying about his age. I don't think he was though cause HS pics came out. But him being a 19 year old 50 cent stan always seemed off, plus he looks and moves like an OG.

Jack Harlow, :patrice:. That's my guy but 24 ? Bro was in an interview one time and said he grew up on early 2000's music. If you were born in the late 90's how into early 2000's records would you really be. In another interview they asked him about his female celeb crushes, he started naming Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, all these old actresses....to the point where the host was like :mjtf: damnnn you gonna name anyone that's not north of 50 ?

There's no way Moneybagg Yo was born in 1991 man :mjlol:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Not to be disrespectful to the dead but I always thought Pop Smoke was lying about his age. I don't think he was though cause HS pics came out. But him being a 19 year old 50 cent stan always seemed off, plus he looks and moves like an OG.

He was the subject of a video I won’t post when he was very young that went viral in NY. He was the age he claimed.

Daps
Eazy E tried to say he was 15 on Eazy Duz It in 88 but he was like 24 or 25.

"From around the way, born in '73
Harcore B-boy named Eazy-E
It's '88 now, '73's obsolete"

:duck: Can anyone beat lying by a decade?

I always took that to mean that’s when he became Eazy-E but I honestly never followed up on it in any depth. Did he claim this anywhere else?

Daps
Came in here to mention Eazy E, but it's already been addressed.

To me, it always seemed Jay was a bit self-conscious about his age, seeing as he released his first LP at 26-years-old.

On "December 4th" his mom says the date he was born, and the editing almost sounds like she also said the year (1969) but, I'm speculating, Jay had Guru delete the year...

Jayz aka HOV

Fivio and Jay-Z.

:mjlol:

When has Jay ever claimed not to be born in 69 or that he wasn’t 26 when he released reasonable doubt? Or are y’all claiming he’s older than even that?

(And I know he called himself an 80s baby, but he obviously wasn’t claiming he was born in the 80s cuz he had said he was 26 when RD came out many times before that. He was just being dense about what it means to be an 80s baby)

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

Jack Harlow, :patrice:. That's my guy but 24 ? Bro was in an interview one time and said he grew up on early 2000's music. If you were born in the late 90's how into early 2000's records would you really be. In another interview they asked him about his female celeb crushes, he started naming Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, all these old actresses....to the point where the host was like :mjtf: damnnn you gonna name anyone that's not north of 50 ?

There's no way Moneybagg Yo was born in 1991 man :mjlol:

Yeah Moneybag was probably born in 88

Never thought about Jack Harlow. Those actresses he named :heh: He was 10 years old in 2008

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Banks 50yo Don't care what anyone says.
I remember when Lloyd Banks first came out and was saying he was 21.

I was like " this dude looks like my dad". :dwillhuh:

I need receipts. You're telling me this dude was 21 in this pic?
maxresdefault.jpg

Also Fabolous and Partynextdoor

SlimOG

Pro
Daps
Ginuwine shaved 6 years off his age when he blew up.

He was claiming 20 in 1996 when he was actually 26 lol. He had underground songs out from 1990 when he was actually 20.
Yup he and his Older brother formed a group Dj Double J and around 90 he went by Elgin Bayler then went by Mr.Wonderful when he wanted to be a rapper

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Everyone knew Wayne was 17 when he dropped solo. Don’t remember his age being controversy.

The Eazy Duz it shyt is GOAT level trolling tho lol
I remember having the cd in like 2007 at 13 and thinking damn he did all this :ohhh:

the interesting thing is for the longest time his birth year was 63 but his daughter fixed his headstone to say 64 recently