Artists that have lied about their age or suspected of lying

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Every other artist has an "industry age" and their real age. And usually the industry age is 3-5 years younger than their real age.

I don't know why...youth doesn't hold any real power some artists are just insecure and afraid of looking old and dusty to younger audiences which is why some (especially in rap) seemingly act less mature the older they get.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
251c2eaa614a81f817aadf56fe7835e3.jpg

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The Beyoncé rumor is dumb, the woman basically grew up in front of the world. How come Kelly’s age is never disputed when she and Beyoncé grew up together.

Lil Wayne
Nicki Minaj
Beyonce

All immediately come to mind.
Beyoncé has more conspiracies than Rothschild :mjlol:

I think it was something about Matthew Knowles saying “B and Pink were in LA Reid’s group they were the exact same age about 14-15.”.

So if Beyoncé was 14 and Pink 15, shyt would’ve still been true. But the these lawyers acted like Matthew was trying to be factual about the ages. When he was probably just saying they were all in their mid teens

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why...youth doesn't hold any real power some artists are just insecure and afraid of looking old and dusty to younger audiences

Youth holds a lot of weight in the entertainment industry. It can be the difference between getting a role, endorsement, and even people buying your music. This is especially true for actors and actresses because older actors and actresses will be passed over for roles in favor of the younger, newer sensation.

Look at someone like Madonna. She looks ridiculous trying to remain youthful and even though she's an iconic artist, a new Madonna album isn't going to get the same attention that a new Olivia Rodrigo album will. Touring is where it's at for Madonna. New music? Not so much.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Every other artist has an "industry age" and their real age. And usually the industry age is 3-5 years younger than their real age.

I don't know why...youth doesn't hold any real power some artists are just insecure and afraid of looking old and dusty to younger audiences which is why some (especially in rap) seemingly act less mature the older they get.

Historically young ppl dictate who is "cool"

More likely to call into radio to request a song

More likely to spend money on their favorite artist

And who you think has time to stream their songs over and over? ....not most folk over the age of 25