Artists that have lied about their age or suspected of lying

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how you can lie in the internet era, your yearbook photos and shyt like that will always find their way to the internet. As for street dudes, they almost always have been or will get arrested

Cardi was in school in like 2010, so she's obviously not lying.

What about Future, I thought there was some fugaziness going on with his digits

It's actually much easier to lie in the internet age. With the right amount of money anything can be forged or photoshopped, and the general public doesn't have the attention span to spot the fakes anymore.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
It's actually much easier to lie in the internet age. With the right amount of money anything can be forged or photoshopped, and the general public doesn't have the attention span to spot the fakes anymore.

Nah but he’s saying somebody that went to school with them would out their real age. Now, the platform these people have may be small, so it can get cutoff before it picks up steam.

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah but he’s saying somebody that went to school with them would out their real age. Now, the platform these people have may be small, so it can get cutoff before it picks up steam.

These people usually get shot down with the quickness as clout chasing dummies. See how fast people come out doubting their mental health when something like that happens.
And usually the internet shrugs and nothing happens anyway.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The Beyoncé rumors are always the funniest because there are literal receipts of her being her being a kid in the 80s, early 90s.

These girls are clearly preteens here(Latavia is the rapper, lol).

she got receipts out the ass mayne...