:mjlol:

This show isn't for us anymore more

They're obviously targeting that Twilight demo

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damn so this shyt straight up turned into Felicity and Friends?

Stopping mid way thru season 3 was smart then

I only knew felicity as a character from flash crossovers and I found her character to be great.
Arrow got hard to follow after midway in season one, so I really fon't tune in regularly to know what is going on.
I think I seen few eps but I don't know the continuity that well.
To be an expert on arrow or the overall quality season to season.

Art Barr

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bleeding Cool rumors about announcements that will be made at the DC TV panel at SDCC:

John Wesley Shipp (Jay Garrick) will be getting the same deal as John Barrowman (Malcolm Merlyn) and Wentworth Miller (Capt. Cold) where Jay Garrick will appear on all DC TV shows.

Matt Ryan could be getting the same deal for John Constantine that could end up with Constantine getting his own show on The CW on Friday nights. The idea is to pair Constantine with Supernatural on Fridays after The Vampire Diaries finally ends.

There is also talk about a similar deal for Bruce Wayne/Batman as a character across all the shows if a deal could be worked out with Fox who have TV rights to Bruce Wayne/Batman because of Gotham.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Also I'll add Arrow to the list even though people probably believe it happened Season 3. I think it happened this season when

The writers killed off Laurel in favor of Felicity

:mindblown: it's like killing off Lois Lane in favor of Lana Lang

:ufdup: NOPE, that's not a good analogy!! Lana is a lot more important supporting chraacter/Love Interest for Clark/Superman/Superboy in the comics while Felicity is a minor irrelevant character for Oliver/Green Arrow.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Matt Ryan could be getting the same deal for John Constantine that could end up with Constantine getting his own show on The CW on Friday nights.

That nikka got training camp to worry about and trying to get the Falcons in the playoffs :camby:

@AVXL
@iamstr8fire
@SteezY