Army Drops Requirement for High School Diploma Amid Recruiting Crisis

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Still sounds like a better idea than tryna go to school to be a pharmacist in your mid thirties with no bachelors. :yeshrug:
Yeah based on where I'm at air force would be the best choice for me.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
This gotta be a master class in trolling… cuz… ain’t no fukkin way.. son has been getting mad jewels from my fellow veterans.. for yearssss… and this ninja still on the fence about this shyt

Yea don't know why folks don't put him on ignore.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
This gotta be a master class in trolling… cuz… ain’t no fukkin way.. son has been getting mad jewels from my fellow veterans.. for yearssss… and this ninja still on the fence about this shyt
i don't think he's a troll because there's no punchline other than wasting his life

Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to put him on game for free. :ehh:

Might even help somebody else out there lurkin. :yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I bet PR is in shambles right now combined with low recruitment numbers
It happens especially when you get to thinking about the items you are dealing with you can do all of the risk assessments and identify all of the hazards and place all of the mitgators in place and something still occurs. Just like someone will get hurt during PT. Someone will get injured at NTC. And someone will die during a combat deployment.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It happens especially when you get to thinking about the items you are dealing with you can do all of the risk assessments and identify all of the hazards and place all of the mitgators in place and something still occurs. Just like someone will get hurt during PT. Someone will get injured at NTC. And someone will die during a combat deployment.
or it can be a general all-purpose clusterfukk where jackass leadership decides to push on in dangerous storm conditions with poorly trained/equipped soldiers

those guys do typically get hit hard and kicked out - but i'd love to see safety disregarding clowns get put on public display more often

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or it can be a general all-purpose clusterfukk where jackass leadership decides to push on in dangerous storm conditions with poorly trained/equipped soldiers

those guys do typically get hit hard and kicked out - but i'd love to see safety disregarding clowns get put on public display more often
:wow: