ARMS

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:deadmanny:
:gucci:Same shyt happen to me. I need to practice my timing to avoid getting snatched up. Mummy moves slow af.
That green dude is fast as hell with his disappearing move. I was catching straight ghost punches right and left. :snoop:

:jbhmm: now that I look at it, the team battle method they used kinda makes sense. When you're strapped to your opponent, y'all gotta work together no matter what, but when you lose your partner, the strap gone, and you're free to move freely while your opponents still strapped lowkey almost giving you a decent fighting chance.

People way in the early stages saying Ninjara was gonna be too good. I don't believe that anymore. Seems like you have to be really good with him. Don't remember the last time I lost to a Ninjara player.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: until Nintendo says anything otherwise, she's friggin black. Just let that shyt eat away at the soul of the people saying otherwise.

Son....some of these posts have me legit confused as fukk:

No, not at all. She looks Latina to me. Black would be my 3rd guess.

Dude. Seriously. Explain to me how she clearly looks black? She literally has No black features other than a big butt, which is just kind of stereotyping anyway.

She has no typical black facial features, then there's the aforementioned hair and her build is more typical for Latina women than black.

Twintelle does not look Black at all. SJWs are drinking some expired Kool-Aid.

Latina women also tend to be quite curvaceous, however general fitness tends to increase some sexual characteristics of both genders. Some of the finest asses you'll find are attached to physical fit women (and men) regardless of race.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:ooh:Playing with the Pro Controller instead of the Joy Cons today and it's lit af.
:win:Won way more matches than I lost and the dodging/blocking is on point.

Pro Controller is a great way to play. Blocking sucks though, it should be mapped to L

Can I ask you guys something because I might be going crazy. But it's VERY obvious that Twintelle is a black woman right? On reddit/gamefaqs there's some debate about her ethnicity. Some guys think she looks latina or Indian. Am I going crazy? She clearly looks black.

Something I've noticed is that whenever people see an attractive black women they assume she's mixed with something else. Like an attractive black woman is some kind of impossibility.

She's clearly black. Anyone saying otherwise can :camby:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Pro Controller is a great way to play. Blocking sucks though, it should be mapped to L

She's clearly black. Anyone saying otherwise can :camby:

I'm ok were the block is atm, and rely heavy on it, but my only concern is if it ruins the button. In splatoon you use the button to activate the special, in this game, it's gonna be used a lot because is key in all fighting games, and I never really trusted the analog stick as a button to begin with. I do hope the game has customizable controls in the full game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Son....some of these posts have me legit confused as fukk:
that's because those are retarded basement dwellers who thinks black people all look like Whoopie Goldberg or Queen Latifa variation.

I bet those cacs would say this woman isn't black, she's latin :troll:
images

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't find the game interesting. I'll try it out eventually but I'm in no rush.
Give it a shot with the pro controller during the next demo if you can. I think you'll be surprised.

Anybody else have a good experience with the online? No lag, no dropped matches. Everything went smooth for me when I played