ARMS

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not really my type of game but from what I've watched of it from the demos everything except 1 on 1 fights is trash. The 3 player free for all is especially bad. The game it too chaotic to work and someone tends to get stuck in the middle also throws and specials are almost unusable because the third person can just snipe you.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Played the Test fire yesterday and I'm not completely sold, but I was very impressed by the amount of fun to be had. shyt is very intense, especially those 4 player battles. Got my ass whopped a few times and won a few. The game has a lot of potential. I hope there's an option to speed up game play though cause the slow arm movements can probably get annoying after a while. I'm gonna play again today at 2pm EST for the last test fire round. Hopefully I get more wins in. So far I rate this game a solid 7.5/10.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really my type of game but from what I've watched of it
Stopped reading here.

It's fun, Play it. It's not a game you "watch" and judge. Before playing I dismissed it but playing it showed me it's kind of fun. Idk if it's day 1 cop for me as I'm more excited for the Crash Trilogy remaster/remake thing.

1v1 is the best mode. 1v1v1 is alright too. It's a decent game.

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I was holding it the right way

couldn't get the hang of moving around, and switching players during a 1v1v1 match is awkard since you have to press the up button on the left joycon

I used traditional controls and had a lot more fun. Day 1 cop for me.

yeah, that switching should be one of the trigger buttons, or the buttons on the straps.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I ask you guys something because I might be going crazy. But it's VERY obvious that Twintelle is a black woman right? On reddit/gamefaqs there's some debate about her ethnicity. Some guys think she looks latina or Indian. Am I going crazy? She clearly looks black.

Something I've noticed is that whenever people see an attractive black women they assume she's mixed with something else. Like an attractive black woman is some kind of impossibility.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:wow: just lost my partner and beat the remaining to on my lonesome. My fallen partner must have been like :ooh: if he stayed to watch the rest of the match.

I think Ribbon Girl/Master Mummy/Mechanica are the top ones atm with their minor abilities.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Can I ask you guys something because I might be going crazy. But it's VERY obvious that Twintelle is a black woman right? On reddit/gamefaqs there's some debate about her ethnicity. Some guys think she looks latina or Indian. Am I going crazy? She clearly looks black.

Something I've noticed is that whenever people see an attractive black women they assume she's mixed with something else. Like an attractive black woman is some kind of impossibility.

:mjlol: until Nintendo says anything otherwise, she's friggin black. Just let that shyt eat away at the soul of the people saying otherwise.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Not really my type of game but from what I've watched of it from the demos everything except 1 on 1 fights is trash. The 3 player free for all is especially bad. The game it too chaotic to work and someone tends to get stuck in the middle also throws and specials are almost unusable because the third person can just snipe you.
What up hater

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:whew:Mummy is a beast. Been killing it with him and Ribbon Girl.
I dig the VBall game too. Can't wait to see all the levels they have lined up.:obama:
:banderas:When I get back from vacation, I'm copping this and a pair of yellow joycons.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Can I ask you guys something because I might be going crazy. But it's VERY obvious that Twintelle is a black woman right?
She wasn't available to play in the testfire, but she's probably meant to be a mixed chick (black and latino/or indian maybe). Doesn't look straight black to me.
Arms3.jpg

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:whew:Mummy is a beast. Been killing it with him and Ribbon Girl.
I dig the VBall game too. Can't wait to see all the levels they have lined up.:obama:
:banderas:When I get back from vacation, I'm copping this and a pair of yellow joycons.

That mummy dude, I swear :deadrose:

You really have to get at him in the early going or you're most likely screwed no matter what you do. His throw is a slam, and I think it does 200 damage, also in a multi person match when he has your teammate in a grab and you trying to save him :mjlol:he ain't breaking that hold. Tried to save my partner a while ago, and the dude still did the slam, and I got snatched right after. shyt was crazy.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Tried to save my partner a while ago, and the dude still did the slam, and I got snatched right after. shyt was crazy.
:deadmanny:
:gucci:Same shyt happen to me. I need to practice my timing to avoid getting snatched up. Mummy moves slow af.
That green dude is fast as hell with his disappearing move. I was catching straight ghost punches right and left. :snoop: