ARMS

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
On my way to Coney Island but got a few matches in before I left the apartment in handheld. It plays really well in handheld

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
shyt forgot about it again. Was able to play the last 15 minutes. I win most my 1 vs 1 matches but damn when its 2 vs 2 i lose cause my teammate dies so fast wack ass fakkits

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
(I've gotten A LOT better with Twintelle. Only lost to Mechanica (she a problem) and Ribbon Girl (first game) but in another round I had one intense fight with her, no KO, just got mad lucky in the end.

Ninjara trash :mjlol: grabbed him and swung him into an exploding bomb. I just don't take Ls from whoever plays this dude unless it's a rare team battle or 3 way.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
On my way to Coney Island but got a few matches in before I left the apartment in handheld. It plays really well in handheld

I've done handheld I think for the last 4 testpunches. I love playing Switch and getting good in handheld mode for these games.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
One of the people who got a review copy was on Reddit doing a bit of an AMA.
He said you can't map buttons and items do drop in ranked matches :francis:
Not sure how I feel. I know I hate that you can't map buttons but items in ranked matches :patrice:
Granted, the items are nowhere near as bad as Smash, which are way more varied and too random, but still I don't think I like it :dry:
I just found out that items do not drop during rank. That guy on Reddit who said he had a review copy was :troll:ing for attention

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already did.

"Oh she might be North African or Polynesian".

The blackness gotta be mixed or something.

still going back and forth with neckbeards on gamefaqs. They REFUSE to acknowledge Twintelle as black. This has got to be the weirdest thing ever. It's like meeting someone who thinks the sky is orange.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
(I've gotten A LOT better with Twintelle. Only lost to Mechanica (she a problem) and Ribbon Girl (first game) but in another round I had one intense fight with her, no KO, just got mad lucky in the end.

Ninjara trash :mjlol: grabbed him and swung him into an exploding bomb. I just don't take Ls from whoever plays this dude unless it's a rare team battle or 3 way.

You gotta give me some tips man
ninjara is so hard to fight aganist

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Is this fire?

I remember everyone on here saying it looks like it was going to be trash when they did the Nintendo switch reveal

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
You gotta give me some tips man
ninjara is so hard to fight aganist

It might be the Ninjaras I'm facing. :mjlol: I can't exactly remember my pattern for the ones I've fought, think I try to mainly go one way while he does his Houdini trick the other way, and hit as much as possible from above.

:lolbron: I won't lie, I did finally lose to one in the last test punch of the day. dude was pretty damn good with him.

Had to redeem myself before the testpunch was over thou...

5D5VsOV.jpg

HnmrXdS.jpg