Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
You can remap your whole controller and yeah that assault kick kept fukking up my dash in melee but I just got use to it. Also just beat the dog shyt outta Walter on my first try
still having a hard time changing the input the option for assault kick doesnt pop up

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I love playing a game where you could feel your progress. Going through NG+ and cruising through missions.

Baltheus? :dahell:

EXtHETYXgAYXRSG

I had no problem with Baltheus :mjgrin:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sea spider wore my ass down paws.

I basically couldn't beat him after 3 hours last night and woke up at like 4 a.m to try and give him that work. Finally took him down at 5:30. Used a bazooka and the homing rocket with some light Pulse blade switch up. First fight where I actually had to use the shoulder rockets. Found those things useless for most of the game so far.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Still here damn this game is the shyt. NG ++ :whew:, going through wrecking everything then they throw some new stuff at you and it's a struggle. Finding that new combination of weapons and right back to killing everything:blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It all depends on your build and play style. To me it's Ibis bytch hits like a truck and moves like a ball of lightning, for others it was Arye or Walter some even have Snail up there.
The dual shotty
Close range lock on
Jet thruster build.

Destroys all