Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
NG+ goes crazy

I've been trying to S Rank the missions before I try. I might just start it because I wasn't sure if you could go back before you did. I just found out you could.

I got pretty far S Ranking the stuff. Skipping the level where you have to get data from 8 Dead ACs I got up to the 1st mission on Chapter 3. I cant figure out how to kill the mech with the steel shield without taking too much damage.

I'm actually having more fun replaying the stages than I did playing through the story.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've been trying to S Rank the missions before I try. I might just start it because I wasn't sure if you could go back before you did. I just found out you could.

I got pretty far S Ranking the stuff. Skipping the level where you have to get data from 8 Dead ACs I got up to the 1st mission on Chapter 3. I cant figure out how to kill the mech with the steel shield without taking too much damage.

I'm actually having more fun replaying the stages than I did playing through the story.
You can start NG+ and still replay every mission from your first playthrough

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I been taking my time hopping between this and BG3.

Ate some edibles and made it to him last night. Got him to half health and tapped out, have to come back to that sober :leon:

I been fukking around so much I'm just about to finally finish Act 1 in BG3. Had to give these fukkboi bosses that work in AC6.

Also, the story is pretty damn good.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
FromSoft ain't s*** for Cel 240 :Qlol: only 3 repair kits too. Ima get her

Edit: I honestly don't think Ima be able to beat her. I can get her down to phase 2 but by then I have no kits and I simply cannot dodge her slashes. It's brazy.

Edit 2: Nevermind I won :50:
I just beat that bytch this morning second phase was a bytch until i figured out her pattern i slammed her with the songbirds and shotties :mjlol: