Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Balteus killed me way more than the spider
Because he's harder lmaoo fromsoft always does this. Elden ring Margrit/tree sentinel was beating nikkas ass then we got to Godrick like this nikka is the boss :mjtf: same with bloodborne n DS3. I guess it's their learing curve like if you can beat him you should be great the rest of the way :troll:

Until the game actually starts in chapter 4 :ufdup::pachaha:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Game lost my checkpoint on the last level of the game definitely was on the last boss of that level too fukk im pissed i gotta start over :francis:

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Game lost my checkpoint on the last level definitely was on the last boss of that level too fukk im pissed i gotta start over :francis:

Damn that’s a bytch but if anything you’ll probably run through those early parts of the game much faster than you did the first time

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Damn that’s a bytch but if anything you’ll probably run through those early parts of the game much faster than you did the first time
Yeah I was on the baletus v2.0 boss on the last level I just remember you had to do hella boss fights during that level up to that point

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any consensus on what to first do with OST chips?

I am trying to push through with mouse and keyboard even though I know I would be like 40% more effective on controller.