FB-IMG-1693287038670.jpg
Do they not know who fromsoft is :mjlol:

At this point they're paying for the abuse

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was like this is easy I got her to 20% 1st try I got this. Then I killed her:blessed:

Then I got her to phase two and she whipped my ass:mjcry:

I finally beat her. Only took idk how many tries and trying like 10 different weapons:mjlol:
Bro I blitz first phase, run up armor pulse stagger her pile bunker half the life bar. Dodge for my life stagger again pilebunker we in phase two. The problem is the attacks change up everytime 😒 ain't been on in 5 hrs let's see if I was just on tilt.

If not what setup did you use :pachaha:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:flabbynsick: Anybody got tips on how I get pass those mechs that jump you during the BAWS investigation?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Use your SCAN ability. Idkybrehs keep forgetting they can scan unseen targets

:mjcry: Breh I've been using it to get them hiding ass nikkas before I even got to that area. But they put them dudes high up and every time I jump to scan I'm getting rocked out the sky. I managed to kill all the snipers at one point but I only had 50% AP left to deal with the slave master mech. Dude violating with that laser whip. :why:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My game didn't save my progress from last week. Had to restart.
Fought Balteus and was on attempt 10 and said fukk this. Double plasma rifles/double laser cannons with tank and upgraded fire assistance parts. 2 tries.

Trying to fight that dude straight up is a waste of time :mjlol:
I got his ass with the Plasma sword.

So far being extra aggressive is the way to win fights. Sitting back trying to shoot and dodge will get you fukked up.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjcry: Breh I've been using it to get them hiding ass nikkas before I even got to that area. But they put them dudes high up and every time I jump to scan I'm getting rocked out the sky. I managed to kill all the snipers at one point but I only had 50% AP left to deal with the slave master mech. Dude violating with that laser whip. :why:
Take him out first. fukk what Walter is talking about. He needs to go, you get notifications about the sniper shot so just avoid them then kill em