Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
i wish the story had people with faces talking like metal gear. Its hard to connect with whats going on with just disembodied voices speaking the entire time. It’s like listening to the Phantom Pain lost tapes in the helicopter
Youre a replaceable peon merc used by corporations. :mjlol: the story is like this in every ac game

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Took two tries and I did it sloppy but still got the S rank. Thought I was gonna be Mobile Doll status :whew:

not just you but to everyone playing - its definitely more important to change up controls (and potentially camera speed) than changing up builds

you really don't want to have to take your thumbs off the sticks at all if possible. first thing i did was move quick boost to a shoulder button or paddle. it helps a ton especially if you're making a deliberate effort to stay in close

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
not just you but to everyone playing - its definitely more important to change up controls (and potentially camera speed) than changing up builds

you really don't want to have to take your thumbs off the sticks at all if possible. first thing i did was move quick boost to a shoulder button or paddle. it helps a ton especially if you're making a deliberate effort to stay in close
I didn't fukk with the layout but the camera sensitivity is on 8

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Gonna try that :salute:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its gonna be very hard for me to part with these Gatling guns lol

F4enUWsX0AA4eyT

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Type B controls had quick boost set to R2 wasn't sure I was gonna like that so I customized quick boost to R1 and right hand weapon to R2.

It does feel better when I don't have to leave the right stick to boost :ehh:

Even killed the tutorial boss a bit faster

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Type B controls had quick boost set to R2 wasn't sure I was gonna like that so I customized quick boost to R1 and right hand weapon to R2.

It does feel better when I don't have to leave the right stick to boost :ehh:

Even killed the tutorial boss a bit faster

Also, for me i switch the right and left hand with R1 and L1 and the back guns to the back bumpers. Way more natural feeling that way.

Paddles are for boosts

Last edited: