Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In AC 4 i used to run with all missiles online. Both shoulders and both hands high capacity missiles filling the sky with like 50 missiles at once.

Can’t wait till i get enough money to really play around with some builds :noah:

So you was staying half a map away launching nukes. Scared to get close and do work with the steel?

I thought you were a better man than this :beli:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I got bored
Starscream.png

Time to try the PVP

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Breh, I’m trying s rank missions right after I complete them

MY DUMB ASS I’m still trying s rank the first 2 I need to move on

:snoop:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gonna take a break to go back to BG3 but damn this game is fun. Story is aight, nothing really outstanding but nothing bad at all. I'm still in Chapter 1 though.

The combat and mech options even this early on are great. Feels like you have very powerful weapons from the get go, but the game isn't too easy where you could just powerhawk every mission (so far). Right now feels like the regular enemies can do just enough to wittle down your repair kits if you aren't careful, leaving you to get clapped if the boss is challenging.

I might fukk with tetrapod builds when I come back to it in a few days, but the training mission with reverse leg joints and quick boosting everywhere while wielding dual hammers :banderas:

Game is certified piff 🌟