Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
The first helicopter boss fukked me uk as I was low on all weaponry.

Can you find ammo in the game or is it just your original loadout I only tried once and had to go do housework so hope to attempt it again this weekend.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
The first helicopter boss fukked me uk as I was low on all weaponry.

Can you find ammo in the game or is it just your original loadout I only tried once and had to go do housework so hope to attempt it again this weekend.
Depends on the mission. Most have a resupply drop. You're in the tutorial so no.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Thats where i am :mjcry:

This 2nd phase just doesn’t make any sense :mjcry:

Now yall understand the pain :mjlol:

nikka got me abusing the juggernaut for money :pachaha:

Bruh the shyt took me 3 hours but I got his bytch ass. I was trying all kind of weapon combos

Pulse rifle shreds his shield but has pretty low ammo capacity. I learned a lot about effective range and pacing/timing your attacks with the right windows using it tho

Ended up using a linear fusion rifle for chip damage, sword for big damage, back missiles to keep applying pressure from range, reverse joint legs for mobility, and then clutched it out with the assault armor for the killing blow :wow:

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bruh the shyt took me 3 hours but I got his bytch ass. I was trying all kind of weapon combos

Pulse rifle shreds his shield but has pretty low ammo capacity. I learned a lot about effective range and pacing/timing your attacks with the right windows using it tho

Ended up using a linear fusion rifle for chip damage, sword for big damage, back missiles to keep applying pressure from range, reverse joint legs for mobility, and then clutched it out with the assault armor for the killing blow :wow:

I just beat him after my 3rd try on my new build, 2 laser rifles and two laser cannons. shyt was a epic battle :blessed:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a souls junkie this game is fun as hell but way too easy. This is my first AC game and most bosses are taking me like a minute to kill. I just made my build randomly and it's wrecking everything in the game. I'm nearing the end and I hope there's a new game plus.

My build
Two long range shot guns, two plasma missile launchers, the medium range targeting chip, constantly charging bosses and kicking them to stagger them, medium armor with tetrapod legs.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The first helicopter boss fukked me

thats-crazy-camron.gif

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
As a souls junkie this game is fun as hell but way too easy. This is my first AC game and most bosses are taking me like a minute to kill. I just made my build randomly and it's wrecking everything in the game. I'm nearing the end and I hope there's a new game plus.

My build
Two long range shot guns, two plasma missile launchers, the medium range targeting chip, constantly charging bosses and kicking them to stagger them, medium armor with tetrapod legs.
Yeah I folded the chapter 2 boss like origami :mjlol:

And yeah NG+ is worth it as you get new missions and parts.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i wish the story had people with faces talking like metal gear. Its hard to connect with whats going on with just disembodied voices speaking the entire time. It’s like listening to the Phantom Pain lost tapes in the helicopter

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i wish the story had people with faces talking like metal gear. Its hard to connect with whats going on with just disembodied voices speaking the entire time. It’s like listening to the Phantom Pain lost tapes in the helicopter
only thing you need to connect to is the final payment screen :gucci:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

My build
Now get S ranks :ufdup: