Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dating shows are like 99 cent Taco Bell burritos. Low quality, bad for you but they never go out of style.
The fact that the shows are so popular shows the dating scene is washed.

Is the Pinepple show rebranding? I thought it was over when the Pop the balloon show and the 20 v 1 came through and crushed the buildings.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Damn I bet the actual person who started this idea pissed off right now. lol
It’s probably just a one time segment but her getting on this show will definitely boost her YouTube views and subscribers.

The person who came up with the idea.. didn’t have the mature element that Arlette’s has. Which makes it more marketable.

King Cid and some other YouTubers really started the whole pop the balloon idea.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They cappin about Dorian. She was definitely aggressive. I don't think she was "bad" in that she was saying the wrong things, but the energy was offputting. I've met women like her and they take getting warmed up to, which is why her personality doesn't really mesh with a dating show.

It's funny because they're criticizing the dudes on that episode but they were being more honest to her than the men in the reunion. They didn't do her any favors sitting up there just telling her "Yeah you were just being real". Her ass gonna keep being real single if she can't self-reflect. :comeon:

Last edited: