Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"At 37 stomping on balloons..thats Clown activity"

"You 50 and you on this show" :dead:

:laff:
Now let that be two women going back and forth at each other like that, and they would've been arguing the rest of the night. But these two dudes could clown each other and squash it after just a few mins :russ:

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
from all the pop the balloons show arlettes is the most professional one. The other ones are straight ghetto.

Half naked bytches and nikkas in sheistys. Then you see arlette's version and it's cool, professional etc. She deserves it :yeshrug:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In case you didn't see it, this was Ryan's reaction to that episode BTW

She really did her homework on his channel though, calling out the girls that he be having on there. These Youtubers really got a Pop the Balloon Extended Universe outchea :russ:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It’s probably just a one time segment but her getting on this show will definitely boost her YouTube views and subscribers.

The person who came up with the idea.. didn’t have the mature element that Arlette’s has. Which makes it more marketable.

King Cid and some other YouTubers really started the whole pop the balloon idea.

Don’t matter though she’s eating off another idea. Which is fair game. I’m just imagining the person who invented the concept sitting back pissed off. lol

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
It’s probably just a one time segment but her getting on this show will definitely boost her YouTube views and subscribers.

The person who came up with the idea.. didn’t have the mature element that Arlette’s has. Which makes it more marketable.

King Cid and some other YouTubers really started the whole pop the balloon idea.
I hope those lesser versions start to tank. They’re terrible and embarrassing.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I hope those lesser versions start to tank. They’re terrible and embarrassing.

I actually think there should be even better versions to compete with. It’s easy to be the classy version when you are dealing with bottom barrel shows. I would like to see someone take this version and take it to a much better level.