Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That stripper chick is annoying as hell and only a complete simp with a lot of money is gonna have her.
And the sad thing is, these dummies on the show are just enabling her. Only a group of women can get together and tell a stripper "Stripping doesn't define you, girl." and say it with such conviction.

Could you imagine this being an all-male panel telling a breh "Bro, selling drugs and robbing houses don't define you. Keep doing you, king :mjgrin:". The outrage that would've came from that bullshyt :russ:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
And the sad thing is, these dummies on the show are just enabling her. Only a group of women can get together and tell a stripper "Stripping doesn't define you, girl." and say it with such conviction.

Could you imagine this being an all-male panel telling a breh "Bro, selling drugs and robbing houses don't define you. Keep doing you, king :mjgrin:". The outrage that would've came from that bullshyt :russ:
They totally enabled that woman lmao. Stripping doesn’t define her, yet she decided to become one at 27 instead of 18 or whatever :laff: :laff:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.

None of those women who supported zola would leave their man alone in a room with her she’s a walking contradiction she loves god and goes to church every Sunday but she has a big ass pentagram tattoo on her foot

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
They cappin about Dorian. She was definitely aggressive. I don't think she was "bad" in that she was saying the wrong things, but the energy was offputting. I've met women like her and they take getting warmed up to, which is why her personality doesn't really mesh with a dating show.

It's funny because they're criticizing the dudes on that episode but they were being more honest to her than the men in the reunion. They didn't do her any favors sitting up there just telling her "Yeah you were just being real". Her ass gonna keep being real single if she can't self-reflect. :comeon:

she said during the reunion that she was raised by men, so her energy makes sense in context. most masculine brehs are going to be put off by a woman who leans too much into her masculine energy no matter how pretty she is...

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First man is zesty.
BKGsvA.png

e9B4Tf.png

oixv6C.png

:dead:

Last edited: