Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When the one chick mentioned Jesus there was a melody of balloons popping🎈🎈🎈.

They were not going to be jumping through hoops for some azz.

Yep, if you dated enough girls as a man you know what time it is when a women is overly religious

She about to hit you with anything ranging from a 90 day rule all the way to full blown celibacy /sex after marriage
:mjlol:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Can't tell if you're being serious, but it's honestly the same thing on both sides.

Short term flings and serious long term relationships HAVE TO BE ROOTED IN SOME LEVEL OF SEXUAL DESIRE.

Love ain't a math equation, believe me, I got an A in Partial Differential Equations.

Rocket Scientists thinks these OnlyFans adjacent broads are sexable.

The Wonder Twins don't think he's sexable.

Has NASA boy been watching too much low grade shot with an iPhone 5 on p0rnhub? I dunno.
Does he have a thing for the low rent video vixens of Sound Cloud Rappers? I have no idea.
Do put together AKAs with BA's not get his thang in action (c) Method Man? I don't know.

Have the "Around the Way Girls" only thinking about who makes the P percolate? I dunno.
Have the Project Patricias been socialized in a way that says they won't consider a man without face and neck tattoos? I dunno.

But it still comes down to smanging!

S5pnlY.gif

If he not trying to sniff that thang, and she's not interested in busting it wide open - no years of matrimonial bliss will be unlocked!
yep the simplest and easiest way to look at is biology. Man sees a woman with a big butt, thick thighs, child bearing hips, big titties many would fukk, same goes for what women like in a man. But usually people who were raised a certain type of way, educated and have a lot of money aren't going to just allow their dikk or p*ssy to make a decision like that bc it could be catastrophic (raising/having a kid, child support, alimony, STD)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Gtfoh

Why do intellectual Black men consider THOSE women as options?
His equivalent was on campus, or at a neighboring campus when he was in school. Or in church on a planning committee. Etc.

This is a big part of the issue.
Y’all don’t want to admit that there are intellectual dudes who have no issue skipping over their counterparts to jump to the birds because they are pretty or flashy.

HE shouldn’t be anywhere near some social media trash like this.

Y’all had a great example with Barack and Michelle, but you want to act like there aren’t attractive, well-mannered and accomplished Black women getting educated and working their way up the corporate ladder.
Michelle had her brother evaluate Barrack for her.

It doesn't seem like on the surface she was immediately super attracted to him.

I could rock with what you're saying about being equally yoked

But the problem is women have a vote and it seems trying to get women to Give a Brother a chance Is dead They woman has to find you attractive.

So if it matters that much to the point is seen well mannered and accomplished Black women crashing for her preference then maybe the Blerd needs to crash out chasing the tatted up thot in the hood that he's attracted to too/

Because you really can't tell dudes to pick girls on a what makes sense if women aren't doing the same.

Again I'm really thinking the Boule Blacks have it right The only way people get together in this way if if they make an hermetically sealed environment where there super exposed to the right kind of people to the point a true outsider would seem weird to them.

Like if you had a Cotillion cutie who went on a date with a non Jack and Jiller who used the wrong fork

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yep, if you dated enough girls as a man you know what time it is when a women is overly religious

She about to hit you with anything ranging from a 90 day rule all the way to full blown celibacy /sex after marriage
:mjlol:

They think not fukking for 6 months resets their hoefax

Like a credit report, they waiting for bodies to drop off

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Michelle had her brother evaluate Barrack for her.

It doesn't seem like on the surface she was immediately super attracted to him.

I could rock with what you're saying about being equally yoked

But the problem is women have a vote and it seems trying to get women to Give a Brother a chance Is dead They woman has to find you attractive.

So if it matters that much to the point is seen well mannered and accomplished Black women crashing for her preference then maybe the Blerd needs to crash out chasing the tatted up thot in the hood that he's attracted to too/

Because you really can't tell dudes to pick girls on a what makes sense if women aren't doing the same.

Again I'm really thinking the Boule Blacks have it right The only way people get together in this way if if they make an hermetically sealed environment where there super exposed to the right kind of people to the point a true outsider would seem weird to them.

Like if you had a Cotillion cutie who went on a date with a non Jack and Jiller who used the wrong fork
This kinda is the best way 🤷🏾‍♀️

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This kinda is the best way 🤷🏾‍♀️
It is think about the old nobility in europe first of all they called non noble people commoners They would set up play dates with noblity in different countries, It's a big difference in living in a country Manor and even the flyest townhouse in the city.

You developed a culture where the children were comfortable with a certain class of people.

A dated some Boule class people the first thing they did was tell me that there was no negro junior illuminati *at least not at their level* but I as a dude was wierded out by all of the social shyt they did. I thought being in a Fraternity was wierd it's normal for them to be in all kids of social groups. I had a boss when I did work aid * the difference between work aid and work study was work aid got paid and work study went to your student loans* I was her assistant and she sent damn near half of her salary to all these little social groups she was in.

I dated a chick who's moms was proposed to be a Link she turned it down but it turns out that The Links is kinda the Black female illuminati it's a very exclusive group needless to say my ghetto ass never heard of them

In fact people talk about the Boule but there's an even more exclusive group of Rich nikkas that doesn't get talked about.

And like I said no one I knew was no junior illuminati and they low key didn't fukk with each other like that.

But you'd be surprised at all the connections you'd get I went to the annual United Negro College Fund gala as one of the struggling college kids that they helped and they raised money A LOT OF IT This was not the televised one but Lou Rawls was there it was at this Rich ass Judge's house It was The Fresh Prince of Bel Air in real life You had to be shuttled into the main house in vans That's how big the property was The parking lot was miles away from the house

I saw a wachovia General Manager drop a 25,000 check the dude who Owned Mechanics and Farmers bank was just walking around I never been in a room with that many rich Black people in my life and they all knew each other and these are regular rich Black people Robert Smith is in a different stratosphere You think they're sons and daughters aint linking and keeping some of that generational wealth in the family?

Again in starts at the Contential society * which links kids that are 7 or 8 years old together* Then there's Jack n Jill then the cotillions Then the Frats then the Professional groups there kids group in a ecosystem of Black excellence. Think of how weird it is to tell them that all Black Men are Broke.

dating and marriage must be intentional if it ain't then it depends on how pretty someone looks or how good they are at sex.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It is think about the old nobility in europe first of all they called non noble people commoners They would set up play dates with noblity in different countries, It's a big difference in living in a country Manor and even the flyest townhouse in the city.

You developed a culture where the children were comfortable with a certain class of people.

A dated some Boule class people the first thing they did was tell me that there was no negro junior illuminati *at least not at their level* but I as a dude was wierded out by all of the social shyt they did. I thought being in a Fraternity was wierd it's normal for them to be in all kids of social groups. I had a boss when I did work aid * the difference between work aid and work study was work aid got paid and work study went to your student loans* I was her assistant and she sent damn near half of her salary to all these little social groups she was in.

I dated a chick who's moms was proposed to be a Link she turned it down but it turns out that The Links is kinda the Black female illuminati it's a very exclusive group needless to say my ghetto ass never heard of them

In fact people talk about the Boule but there's an even more exclusive group of Rich nikkas that doesn't get talked about.

And like I said no one I knew was no junior illuminati and they low key didn't fukk with each other like that.

But you'd be surprised at all the connections you'd get I went to the annual United Negro College Fund gala as one of the struggling college kids that they helped and they raised money A LOT OF IT This was not the televised one but Lou Rawls was there it was at this Rich ass Judge's house It was The Fresh Prince of Bel Air in real life You had to be shuttled into the main house in vans That's how big the property was The parking lot was miles away from the house

I saw a wachovia General Manager drop a 25,000 check the dude who Owned Mechanics and Farmers bank was just walking around I never been in a room with that many rich Black people in my life and they all knew each other and these are regular rich Black people Robert Smith is in a different stratosphere You think they're sons and daughters aint linking and keeping some of that generational wealth in the family?

Again in starts at the Contential society * which links kids that are 7 or 8 years old together* Then there's Jack n Jill then the cotillions Then the Frats then the Professional groups there kids group in a ecosystem of Black excellence. Think of how weird it is to tell them that all Black Men are Broke.

dating and marriage must be intentional if it ain't then it depends on how pretty someone looks or how good they are at sex.
One of my older relatives has been invited to some of those gatherings so yea….I know.
Also why I say I need to get myself together in some respects because if she makes that happen :wow:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Everything you’re saying here is correct, and it’s been referenced on this site before in a few threads.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
One of my older relatives has been invited to some of those gatherings so yea….I know.
Also why I say I need to get myself together in some respects because if she makes that happen :wow:
Yeah there's Black people out here really caked up on the low. whether dating them or not you should know them.

Besides a Rich rapper can date a IG Thot who looks like she's wearing a tablecloth to tone down a huge BBL whereas it would look weird to a Lawyer trying to make senior partner to bring a bytch who doesn't know how to properly work a room to a company party.

This is kinda what Kevin Samuels was talking about.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Say no thanks :wtf:

dude was funny though and was giving it right back to him. idk how he got chose for that, as he looked like lacked social awareness on what type of show that is. As far as the women I saw maybe 1 or 2 that were ok, but none were knock outs and half were fat (grandma arms). How he was dressed and his demeanor wasn't going to work for them. If he was ignorant and came off slacked jaw he would have had more success.