Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I actually didn’t mind that reasoning for the fit chick, especially considering the other options she had.

Chick in the orange shirt outfit I would’ve popped my balloon instantly, especially coming off the previous options. She had an alright face and nothing else.
Yea definitely. Indecisiveness drives me crazy...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What really threw me off is when the "building engineer" said he didn't know what he wanted to do for a living for a long time and he worked security for a long time before going to school and becoming a building engineer. breh you gotta go to school to become a maintenance man? ayo wtf breh...also why would breh go from being a cop to being a security guard (armed) at schools? i mean if the money is the same i understand especially if he get a 401k and good benefits working for the school district.

I never had concealed carry security at my school :huhldup:

And the maintenance guy legit said he trying to “hit the lottery or something” when asked about his life goals:russ:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
He was on his best behavior when she walked in :russ:
All that BS and bad behavior went away...only kinda off questions he asked was that her real hair. Also she liked his aesthetic (as they say) cuz she didn't mind the question and shaked her head to show her hair. It shows if a woman likes u....she will deal with certain shyt.

She definitely was a thick natural beauty.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What really threw me off is when the "building engineer" said he didn't know what he wanted to do for a living for a long time and he worked security for a long time before going to school and becoming a building engineer. breh you gotta go to school to become a maintenance man? ayo wtf breh...also why would breh go from being a cop to being a security guard (armed) at schools? i mean if the money is the same i understand especially if he get a 401k and good benefits working for the school district.
Read More Learn More Change The Globe

“What is the role of a school resource officer?

images

What is a School Resource Officer? SROs are sworn law enforcement officers responsible for safety and crime prevention in schools. A local police department, sheriff's agency, or school system typically employs SROs who work closely with school administrators in an effort to create a safer environment.”

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This isn't true..

Black women are attacted to intellectual Black men. Idk what show this is and yea it's a ton of sexy hamster brain bytches out here but there's a few that are attractive and smart and are into smart black dudes. Don't let this show or whatever it is fool you
:mjlol: