Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I really wish these grown adults would dress and present better on these types of shows, men and women.

It should be encouraged to dress like you would for a date, but then again i dont put it past some that this is how they would dress. All the women from the last episode were just as tacky, standing around in house slippers, etc

:mjlol::camby:

free ya mind yank.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol::camby:

free ya mind yank.

thats-ignorant-michael.gif

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
yep the simplest and easiest way to look at is biology. Man sees a woman with a big butt, thick thighs, child bearing hips, big titties many would fukk, same goes for what women like in a man. But usually people who were raised a certain type of way, educated and have a lot of money aren't going to just allow their dikk or p*ssy to make a decision like that bc it could be catastrophic (raising/having a kid, child support, alimony, STD)
Real shyt but even people with money, educated and taught life lessons can still lack impulse control and make decisions that yield unfavorable results.

But u right tho...people raised a certain way tend to do it less.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
dude was funny though and was giving it right back to him. idk how he got chose for that, as he looked like lacked social awareness on what type of show that is. As far as the women I saw maybe 1 or 2 that were ok, but none were knock outs and half were fat (grandma arms). How he was dressed and his demeanor wasn't going to work for them. If he was ignorant and came off slacked jaw he would have had more success.
Ur right he lacked some social awareness and that's common amongst super smart people especially STEM majors. Doesn't mean they are on the spectrum which I don't think apply to dude. But if he likes black women especially fine sistas....he needs to be well rounded. Women who generally like black men (including the Beckys, Maria's and Mei Lings who like brothas) want black men who fit the stereotype some and I'm not talking about our negative stereotypes and perceptions.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Ur right he lacked some social awareness and that's common amongst super smart people especially STEM majors. Doesn't mean they are on the spectrum which I don't think apply to dude. But if he likes black women especially fine sistas....he needs to be well rounded. Women who generally like black men (including the Beckys, Maria's and Mei Lings who like brothas) want black men who fit the stereotype some and I'm not talking about our negative stereotypes and perceptions.
like what? being good in bed, having a big d1ck? being well dressed and "cool"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This isn’t true at all. Look at Donald Glover, same nerdy short short, vans nerdy black archetype. They will always end up with asians or white women, they do no care about “Swag” in the same way bw do. I’m not even talking all or most bw but the type that have been appearing on this show

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
like what? being good in bed, having a big d1ck? being well dressed and "cool"
Having a mouthpiece, being confident and kinda cocky but not cocky to them, HAVING SWAG...and I mean hella swag, and a lot of clout and likeability.

Look at Jeannie Mae and Jeezy....she wanted a successful pookie type and she a Mei Ling. Some will date educated lame black men but most want that spice and flavor we stereotyped to have. Some women want that umph.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
This isn’t true at all. Look at Donald Glover, same nerdy short short, vans nerdy black archetype. They will always end up with asians or white women, they do no care about “Swag” in the same way bw do. I’m not even talking all or most bw but the type that have been appearing on this show
Donald Glover isn't the best example because he is famous, somewhat funny, talented and a black woman told me before that he is an acquired taste....like he ain't gonna attract all women but certain ones especially Issa Rae types...will like him. Issa Rae loved him.

Donald also dress better than that dude on pop the balloon. That dude on that show is a self proclaimed dork and Donald doesn't give me dork vibes but nerdy, eccentric, anime loving, suburban vibes that black girls like Issa Rae would like.