Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know this is entertainment and the host is making lots of money off this but in the end I don’t think it’s a good look but then again most dating shows have always been trash going back to the 90s.

Which part isn’t a good look? Ot of all the youtube balloon shows this is probably the most reserved

Every ep has the one clout chaser trying to get out of pocket but it’s mostly normal stuff

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Eric seem like a good dude…but he also seem like a try-hard. It’s hard to explain but I think he gonna be fighting an uphill battle keeping a woman despite how successful he is. Something is off about his energy. I can tell he be trying to flex too early and it backfires on him :patrice:

No need to be taking a girl to Europe 2 weeks into a relationship. You barely know her. :mjlol:

EDIT: Bro said he had a list of questions he asked her during the date and recorded meeting minutes of what happened during the date. Stop being weird and just let that shyt flow naturally :gucci:

:dead:

This generation is just weird when it comes to dating. Both men and women.

Our grandparents went for a walk in the park on a breezy Saturday evening and spent the next 40 years married with 3 or 4 kids. Were making relationships with the opposite sex far too complicated. We're either trying too hard where it seems inauthentic or not trying hard enough because we look at every potential partner as disposable.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Crying at the tall dude’s answer for popping his balloon when the chick in the orange walked by. What he really wanted to say was her ass was flat :laff: :laff: Girl’s shape was tragic compared to the other women. Also, the tallest dude there basically had potentially the best picks of all the women, but something last minute would trigger him. Was a good match with the chick with the big nose ring , but her having a cat that she was really into set him off :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Crying at the tall dude’s answer for popping his balloon when the chick in the orange walked by. What he really wanted to say was her ass was flat :laff: :laff: Girl’s shape was tragic compared to the other women. Also, the tallest dude there basically had potentially the best picks of all the women, but something last minute would trigger him. Was a good match with the chick with the big nose ring , but her having a cat that she was really into set him off :mjlol:

He should have bagged the in shape/athletic chick. Her body was banging and she seemed low key. I don’t get that one

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Which part isn’t a good look? Ot of all the youtube balloon shows this is probably the most reserved

Every ep has the one clout chaser trying to get out of pocket but it’s mostly normal stuff

Yes it’s better than other balloon pop shows but that’s not saying much. Eating an old ham sandwich is better than eating dogfood. But it’s still an old ham sandwich.

:yeshrug:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

She was really not attractive. She was flat chested and out of shape despite being pretty tall. She really should be a slim woman.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The only ones I would vibe with is the physical therapist and the last girl..lol when she said kompa, I knew she was Haitian. The jesus freak sounds like a fukn pain in the ass to date.
Yea she definitely Haitian. :takedat:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Eh, all his balloon pops were reasonable beside the hair. Man’s knew his worth though, good for him. Almost every chick was devastated when he popped.