Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Chick in the brown dress really tried to throw shade at the military breh when he popped her balloon because she wasn't attractive.

Afterward talking about "I thought he was cute but I had some concerns":comeon:

Couldn't have been too big of a concern because you were still waiting to get chose by him and visualizing him in bed :dead:

Last edited:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
That first dude is already sparking discussion. Expect numerous youtube vids on his segment.

Comments
@UnsungGoat
4 hours ago
[First brother is an aerospace engineer. Easy 6 figures. Nerdy and funny and real. He gon marry a non black woman and all them sisters gonna still be looking for their aesthetic after 35
@Talking_With_Gabrielle
1 hour ago
The first guy is a prime example of how all the NON-BLACK women end up with some of the most prominent and influential black men. Aerospace Engineer AND COO of his own company and all they popped as soon as he opened his mouth.
@84unisol
4 hours ago
Popping your balloon on an aerospace engineer is some wild shyt.
@CB12345
4 hours ago
The first guy definitely dodged bullets on this one. Right now, he may still be thinking about what went on, but once he sees in the long run he will be thankful for the rejection.
@DeeZee75
3 hours ago
The first guy is destined to have a white girl.
@GavinDavisMusic
4 hours ago
And then saying “why successful black men always go to white women” smh it’s really sad!
@hculbreath
3 hours ago
First guy is an Aerospace engineer and humorous! They all popped their balloon. Four women commented on the clothes. These women are doomed!

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Chick in the brown dress really tried to throw shade at the military breh when he popped her balloon because she wasn't attractive.

Afterward talking about "I thought he was cute but I had some concerns":comeon:

Couldn't have been too big of a concern because you were still waiting to get chose by him and visualizing him in bed :dead:
I think she was on something or tired she changed shoes three times