Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man I like the show and all, but she has to vet these people better. The kind of people that are coming on the show don't really match the classy decor she has. A lot of these folks seem like scammers, strippers, only fans type models, etc.
Who else would subject themselves to this though?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
She also needs to tone it down to people who are actually looking for something. There are too many clout chasers on there. Heck someone woman may go on there for visibility and to get a better option in their inbox.....the muscular chick from that episode, the moment the DMs started flooding, she stop taking the guy seriously lol.
I think after the “turtle plumber” they actually have done a better job of that. Outside of the dude that came in looking like Semi and Akeem, there wasn’t anybody really that came in obviously trying to pull viral stunts. It’s been a generally more calm atmosphere in comparison to the episodes before these last two. That’s why I think people are reaching with some of the reaction videos they’ve been trying to pull off. It’s been far less combative people.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude should've flat out said "Im not attracted to you" instead of trying to "be nice" beating around the bush. Being passive bit him in the ass.
The only dumb thing he did was pop the balloon of the girl in the pink dress, knowing he didn't want the other girl on the end. I don't know why he thought that was a good idea.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EWWhuu-WUw-AE4-Ls-V.png

Them titties :whew:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The only dumb thing he did was pop the balloon of the girl in the pink dress, knowing he didn't want the other girl on the end. I don't know why he thought that was a good idea.

Because deep down inside he felt he owed to the girl he wasnt attracted to some glimmer hope, it just goes back to what I said earlier. Just be upfront about what you want, you'll save your time and everyone elses.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It makes for more entertainment but given some of the characters on the show, someone is going to end up getting seriously hurt. They're having excon, strippers and scammers etc.. It's all fun and games until everything blows up and one of these folks goes off the deep end

:manny:as low as standards are these days that'll just make the shyt even popular sadly. Look at the War in ChiRaq by that fat turd Akademiks

or Vlad TV aka Vlad The Vulture interview dope dealers and other garbage

shyt look at white hoes and true crime...motherfukkers listening to hours about serial killers raping, and murdering

this is the bottom

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It makes for more entertainment but given some of the characters on the show, someone is going to end up getting seriously hurt. They're having excon, strippers and scammers etc.. It's all fun and games until everything blows up and one of these folks goes off the deep end

They don’t think that far. It’s all about the money and clout content.